We are in Rome in May and are wanting to use our 4 days there wisely. Any suggestions for tours you've used?
We are 6 adults and 1 child. Want to do the Colisseum and the Vatican, open to other ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 3 Need hotel in Athens
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 9 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 10 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 11 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 13 Train / Calabria
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Scotland - We're Here!
- 16 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 17 Naples + Walking Tour
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 22 Couscous
- 23 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 24 IWM
- 25 Southern Italy Help - Part 2