Can anyone tell me when is the best time (morning or afternoon) to go to Accademia & Uffizi if I do not purchase the advance tickets? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Hostel Advice
- 3 Amalfi or Positano
- 4 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 5 Poland in September
- 6 Belgium advice
- 7 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 8 Train from Lille to Delft
- 9 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 10 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 11 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 12 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 13 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 14 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 15 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 16 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 17 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 18 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 19 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 20 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 21 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 22 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 25 First Time Europe Trip