Can anyone tell me when is the best time (morning or afternoon) to go to Accademia & Uffizi if I do not purchase the advance tickets? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 What fresh hell is this?
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 8 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 9 SE ITALY
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 One free day in Barcelona
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 16 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Bordeaux to Nice
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 23 Uber vs. TfL
- 24 Berlin
- 25 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011