Can anyone tell me when is the best time (morning or afternoon) to go to Accademia & Uffizi if I do not purchase the advance tickets? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel around Spain
- 2 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 3 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 4 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 7 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 stonehenge day trip from london
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 Central and Northern Italy
- 12 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 13 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 16 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 18 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 19 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 20 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 21 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 22 Scotland Trip Report
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Trip to Ireland in September
- 25 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus