As part of a 3 months trip around Spain and France we want to spend a few nights (4 or 5 nights) in Costa del Sol in early June somewhere in between Marbella to Nerja. What would be the best town for nice beach, great restaurants but authentic at the same time (i.e. Not overly touristically developed).
We have 2 young kids (2 and 4 years old).
Many thanks, appreciate any tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visas
- 2 How the kids age calculated
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 Beaune France
- 5 Scotland Trip Report
- 6 Madrid airport question
- 7 Kayaking in Avignon
- 8 Sintra
- 9 Murren to Prague
- 10 What tips can you give about packing?
- 11 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Aix Provence
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?