As part of a 3 months trip around Spain and France we want to spend a few nights (4 or 5 nights) in Costa del Sol in early June somewhere in between Marbella to Nerja. What would be the best town for nice beach, great restaurants but authentic at the same time (i.e. Not overly touristically developed).
We have 2 young kids (2 and 4 years old).
Many thanks, appreciate any tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라／」∫⋟ WOP88.ＣoM ⋞∫「／¶제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 2 생중계바카라／」∫⋟ WOP88.ＣoM ⋞∫「／¶제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Itinerary Tweaking
- 5 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 8 Ireland in April
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 17 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 20 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Itinerary Help