Hi friends, just wanted some advice on which town /city to stay in at the amalfi coast? We are there for four days and we could also spend 2days in one city and 2 days in another..also How many days and where should we stay in Tuscany? We have 3 days there .....cheers
Best city to stay in at the amalfi coast / which town to stay in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 2 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 5 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 6 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 7 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 8 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 9 Ireland Southwest
- 10 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 11 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 12 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 17 3 weeks in Europe
- 18 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 19 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 20 Monet in Normandy
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 23 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 24 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 25 Matisse at Tate