Hi friends, just wanted some advice on which town /city to stay in at the amalfi coast? We are there for four days and we could also spend 2days in one city and 2 days in another..also How many days and where should we stay in Tuscany? We have 3 days there .....cheers
Best city to stay in at the amalfi coast / which town to stay in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 2 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 3 Late night train from Prague
- 4 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 5 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 6 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 7 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 8 I'm in a funk
- 9 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 10 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 11 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 12 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 13 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 14 Mama Mia Italy!
- 15 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 16 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 19 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 20 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 21 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 22 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 23 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 24 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 25 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!