Hi friends, just wanted some advice on which town /city to stay in at the amalfi coast? We are there for four days and we could also spend 2days in one city and 2 days in another..also How many days and where should we stay in Tuscany? We have 3 days there .....cheers
Best city to stay in at the amalfi coast / which town to stay in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 2 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 3 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 4 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 5 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 7 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 8 Which apartment/area in London?
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 11 Driving in Germany
- 12 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 13 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 14 Venice - boats on canals
- 15 Venice, just arrived
- 16 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 17 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 18 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 19 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 20 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 21 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 22 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 23 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 24 Stockholm Trip Report
- 25 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?