Hi friends, just wanted some advice on which town /city to stay in at the amalfi coast? We are there for four days and we could also spend 2days in one city and 2 days in another..also How many days and where should we stay in Tuscany? We have 3 days there .....cheers
Best city to stay in at the amalfi coast / which town to stay in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and where else?
- 2 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 3 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 4 choosing seats at La Scala
- 5 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 Paris Metro accessability for mobility challenged
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 10 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 11 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 12 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 13 Dollhouse furniture
- 14 3 weeks in Sicily
- 15 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 16 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 17 Italy in October
- 18 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 19 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 20 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 21 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 tipping wait staff and others
- 24 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two