Hi friends, just wanted some advice on which town /city to stay in at the amalfi coast? We are there for four days and we could also spend 2days in one city and 2 days in another..also How many days and where should we stay in Tuscany? We have 3 days there .....cheers
Best city to stay in at the amalfi coast / which town to stay in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 2 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 3 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 4 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 5 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 6 Macarons!
- 7 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 8 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 9 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 10 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 11 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 12 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 13 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 14 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 15 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way
- 16 Lycian Way
- 17 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 18 Rental Car in Paris
- 19 Lycian Way Self Guided Options
- 20 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 21 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 24 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 25 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast