I need to get to Dresden from NYC. All flights involve a connection thru Munich or Frankfurt. I was thinking, instead of flying direct to Berlin on Continental (I have enough miles for an upgrade) then taking the two hour train ride to Dresden. Way more leisurely and I'll give myself a day in Berlin at the end. How difficult is it to get from Tegel (sp?) to the train station? Any advice, also on airport hotels, would be appreciated. Thanks!
Berlin Airport/Tegel to Dresden by Train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 2 Is this realistic... advice?
- 3 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 4 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 5 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 6 Spontaneous trip to Eastern Europe
- 7 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 8 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 9 Home Base in Belgium
- 10 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 11 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 Age for booking a hotel?
- 14 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 15 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 16 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 23 mallorca
- 24 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 25 Switzerland Trip with Family