I need to get to Dresden from NYC. All flights involve a connection thru Munich or Frankfurt. I was thinking, instead of flying direct to Berlin on Continental (I have enough miles for an upgrade) then taking the two hour train ride to Dresden. Way more leisurely and I'll give myself a day in Berlin at the end. How difficult is it to get from Tegel (sp?) to the train station? Any advice, also on airport hotels, would be appreciated. Thanks!
Berlin Airport/Tegel to Dresden by Train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 2 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 3 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 4 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 5 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 6 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 7 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 December honeymoon in Europe
- 11 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 12 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 13 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 16 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 17 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 18 Late night train from Prague
- 19 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 20 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 21 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 22 Bernina Express tickets
- 23 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 24 staying a month or so in each place
- 25 Sardinia, near Olbia