I need to get to Dresden from NYC. All flights involve a connection thru Munich or Frankfurt. I was thinking, instead of flying direct to Berlin on Continental (I have enough miles for an upgrade) then taking the two hour train ride to Dresden. Way more leisurely and I'll give myself a day in Berlin at the end. How difficult is it to get from Tegel (sp?) to the train station? Any advice, also on airport hotels, would be appreciated. Thanks!
Berlin Airport/Tegel to Dresden by Train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 3 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 4 Help for San Sebastian
- 5 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 8 London hotel tax is 20%
- 9 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 10 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 11 Venice, just arrived
- 12 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 13 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 14 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 15 What Bus/buses
- 16 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 17 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 19 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 20 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 25 Car vs Train in Switzerland