Kicking around the idea of a Benelux trip for late March/early-mid April 2012 with a side trip via ferry over to England (to London-- I have some friends that live there).
I will have about 12 days (allowing the other 4 days for staying with my friends in London). I will be flying from the USA/east coast.
Thought I'd either fly into London, catch the ferry over to Netherlands, then on thru Belgium and Luxembourg --OR--- the reverse of that trip (depending which flight in & out is cheaper).
What large airport is convenient to fly into if I start with Luxembourg? I was thinking possibly into Frankfurt, then catching a train to Lux City??
Also, any hints/tips/suggestions on what to see/best stops/cities. (I'm a single female in her mid 30's travelling by myself!)
THANKS bunches in advance!!
BENELUX trip, help needed
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 3 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 7 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 14 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 15 Planning a holiday
- 16 London at Easter
- 17 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Traveling within Italy
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites