Kicking around the idea of a Benelux trip for late March/early-mid April 2012 with a side trip via ferry over to England (to London-- I have some friends that live there).
I will have about 12 days (allowing the other 4 days for staying with my friends in London). I will be flying from the USA/east coast.
Thought I'd either fly into London, catch the ferry over to Netherlands, then on thru Belgium and Luxembourg --OR--- the reverse of that trip (depending which flight in & out is cheaper).
What large airport is convenient to fly into if I start with Luxembourg? I was thinking possibly into Frankfurt, then catching a train to Lux City??
Also, any hints/tips/suggestions on what to see/best stops/cities. (I'm a single female in her mid 30's travelling by myself!)
THANKS bunches in advance!!
BENELUX trip, help needed
- 1 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 2 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 3 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 4 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 5 Four days to wander France???
- 6 Prague Itinerary
- 7 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 8 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 9 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 10 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 11 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 12 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 13 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 14 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 15 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 16 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 17 How Long For Santorini?
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Car rental Italy
- 20 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 21 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 22 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 23 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 24 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 25 London at Xmas