Kicking around the idea of a Benelux trip for late March/early-mid April 2012 with a side trip via ferry over to England (to London-- I have some friends that live there).
I will have about 12 days (allowing the other 4 days for staying with my friends in London). I will be flying from the USA/east coast.
Thought I'd either fly into London, catch the ferry over to Netherlands, then on thru Belgium and Luxembourg --OR--- the reverse of that trip (depending which flight in & out is cheaper).
What large airport is convenient to fly into if I start with Luxembourg? I was thinking possibly into Frankfurt, then catching a train to Lux City??
Also, any hints/tips/suggestions on what to see/best stops/cities. (I'm a single female in her mid 30's travelling by myself!)
THANKS bunches in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best airport Car services
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 4 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 5 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 6 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 7 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 8 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 9 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 10 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 11 Day in London
- 12 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 13 sim card
- 14 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 15 Lake Garda- Italy
- 16 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 17 European Championship
- 18 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 19 Plan Italy trip
- 20 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 21 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 22 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 23 when you consider that it swivels
- 24 Train from Rome to Naples
- 25 How to reduce weight