Kicking around the idea of a Benelux trip for late March/early-mid April 2012 with a side trip via ferry over to England (to London-- I have some friends that live there).
I will have about 12 days (allowing the other 4 days for staying with my friends in London). I will be flying from the USA/east coast.
Thought I'd either fly into London, catch the ferry over to Netherlands, then on thru Belgium and Luxembourg --OR--- the reverse of that trip (depending which flight in & out is cheaper).
What large airport is convenient to fly into if I start with Luxembourg? I was thinking possibly into Frankfurt, then catching a train to Lux City??
Also, any hints/tips/suggestions on what to see/best stops/cities. (I'm a single female in her mid 30's travelling by myself!)
THANKS bunches in advance!!
BENELUX trip, help needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 2 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 3 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 4 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 5 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 6 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 7 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 8 How do you find French food?
- 9 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 10 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 11 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 12 airport hold baggage
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 15 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 16 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 17 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 20 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 23 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 24 Gargano Promontory
- 25 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)