I'm a poor 22 years old student who bought a ticket to Belgium. I usually read a lot about the places I'm going to visit and plan the general aspects of my trip, but this one I don't have enough time and I don't know almost nothing about Belgium and Netherlands travel.
I'm arriving in Brussels on 15th of May, morning, and I plan to travel back to London on May 23, probably from Eindhoven(Ryan Air), but I haven't booked the return flight yet.
Basically I would like to visit Brussels, Bruges and Amsterdam. What else to include? Do I have enough time? (Ghent? Utrecht?)
I plan to stay at hostels, and I usually do 1/3 museums, 1/3 city sights and 1/3 local food (food that local people really eat, not expensive tourist traps restaurant), in case of Belgium also craft beers. I'm most interested in city architecture/history, culture and food. No shopping, no clubs and no places that people go just to take a picture in front of, if you know what I mean...
So I ask your help trying to put this itinerary altogether passing through the right cities, keeping the lowest cost as possible (train?bus?).
Thanks in advance!
P.S. Sorry for any mistakes, it's my first post, and for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 2 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 8 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Scotland in December
- 11 10 days in London in early December
- 12 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 Iceland
- 15 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living