I'm a poor 22 years old student who bought a ticket to Belgium. I usually read a lot about the places I'm going to visit and plan the general aspects of my trip, but this one I don't have enough time and I don't know almost nothing about Belgium and Netherlands travel.
I'm arriving in Brussels on 15th of May, morning, and I plan to travel back to London on May 23, probably from Eindhoven(Ryan Air), but I haven't booked the return flight yet.
Basically I would like to visit Brussels, Bruges and Amsterdam. What else to include? Do I have enough time? (Ghent? Utrecht?)
I plan to stay at hostels, and I usually do 1/3 museums, 1/3 city sights and 1/3 local food (food that local people really eat, not expensive tourist traps restaurant), in case of Belgium also craft beers. I'm most interested in city architecture/history, culture and food. No shopping, no clubs and no places that people go just to take a picture in front of, if you know what I mean...
So I ask your help trying to put this itinerary altogether passing through the right cities, keeping the lowest cost as possible (train?bus?).
Thanks in advance!
P.S. Sorry for any mistakes, it's my first post, and for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T Mobile Does it Again
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 4 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 5 Hungary itinerary Help
- 6 Dolomites October 14-18
- 7 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 10 European Championship
- 11 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 12 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 13 Italy by car
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 16 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 17 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 18 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 19 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 20 12 days in Austria
- 21 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 22 Itinerary Help
- 23 sim card
- 24 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 25 Can't go to Ravello so....where?