I'm a poor 22 years old student who bought a ticket to Belgium. I usually read a lot about the places I'm going to visit and plan the general aspects of my trip, but this one I don't have enough time and I don't know almost nothing about Belgium and Netherlands travel.
I'm arriving in Brussels on 15th of May, morning, and I plan to travel back to London on May 23, probably from Eindhoven(Ryan Air), but I haven't booked the return flight yet.
Basically I would like to visit Brussels, Bruges and Amsterdam. What else to include? Do I have enough time? (Ghent? Utrecht?)
I plan to stay at hostels, and I usually do 1/3 museums, 1/3 city sights and 1/3 local food (food that local people really eat, not expensive tourist traps restaurant), in case of Belgium also craft beers. I'm most interested in city architecture/history, culture and food. No shopping, no clubs and no places that people go just to take a picture in front of, if you know what I mean...
So I ask your help trying to put this itinerary altogether passing through the right cities, keeping the lowest cost as possible (train?bus?).
Thanks in advance!
P.S. Sorry for any mistakes, it's my first post, and for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Juangfrau / mt
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?