I'm a poor 22 years old student who bought a ticket to Belgium. I usually read a lot about the places I'm going to visit and plan the general aspects of my trip, but this one I don't have enough time and I don't know almost nothing about Belgium and Netherlands travel.
I'm arriving in Brussels on 15th of May, morning, and I plan to travel back to London on May 23, probably from Eindhoven(Ryan Air), but I haven't booked the return flight yet.
Basically I would like to visit Brussels, Bruges and Amsterdam. What else to include? Do I have enough time? (Ghent? Utrecht?)
I plan to stay at hostels, and I usually do 1/3 museums, 1/3 city sights and 1/3 local food (food that local people really eat, not expensive tourist traps restaurant), in case of Belgium also craft beers. I'm most interested in city architecture/history, culture and food. No shopping, no clubs and no places that people go just to take a picture in front of, if you know what I mean...
So I ask your help trying to put this itinerary altogether passing through the right cities, keeping the lowest cost as possible (train?bus?).
Thanks in advance!
P.S. Sorry for any mistakes, it's my first post, and for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker.
Belgium & Netherlands 8 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 2 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 3 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 4 Help with Madrid Location
- 5 Help for San Sebastian
- 6 100 years of French gratitude
- 7 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 8 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 9 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 10 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 13 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 14 Paris T A X I
- 15 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 16 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 17 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 18 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 19 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 20 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 21 First Trip to Europe
- 22 Globus Tours
- 23 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 24 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 25 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...