I'm a poor 22 years old student who bought a ticket to Belgium. I usually read a lot about the places I'm going to visit and plan the general aspects of my trip, but this one I don't have enough time and I don't know almost nothing about Belgium and Netherlands travel.
I'm arriving in Brussels on 15th of May, morning, and I plan to travel back to London on May 23, probably from Eindhoven(Ryan Air), but I haven't booked the return flight yet.
Basically I would like to visit Brussels, Bruges and Amsterdam. What else to include? Do I have enough time? (Ghent? Utrecht?)
I plan to stay at hostels, and I usually do 1/3 museums, 1/3 city sights and 1/3 local food (food that local people really eat, not expensive tourist traps restaurant), in case of Belgium also craft beers. I'm most interested in city architecture/history, culture and food. No shopping, no clubs and no places that people go just to take a picture in front of, if you know what I mean...
So I ask your help trying to put this itinerary altogether passing through the right cities, keeping the lowest cost as possible (train?bus?).
Thanks in advance!
P.S. Sorry for any mistakes, it's my first post, and for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome at Christmas
- 2 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 3 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 4 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 5 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 6 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 7 tipping
- 8 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 9 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 10 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 11 Provins on a weekday?
- 12 Oberammergau and Fussen
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Tips question
- 15 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 16 What clothes?
- 17 Douro Valley 3 nights
- 18 From Galway: go north or south???
- 19 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 20 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 21 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 22 4 Country Itinerary
- 23 Looking for Private Driver in Bologna
- 24 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 25 Advice about Naples?