I'm a poor 22 years old student who bought a ticket to Belgium. I usually read a lot about the places I'm going to visit and plan the general aspects of my trip, but this one I don't have enough time and I don't know almost nothing about Belgium and Netherlands travel.
I'm arriving in Brussels on 15th of May, morning, and I plan to travel back to London on May 23, probably from Eindhoven(Ryan Air), but I haven't booked the return flight yet.
Basically I would like to visit Brussels, Bruges and Amsterdam. What else to include? Do I have enough time? (Ghent? Utrecht?)
I plan to stay at hostels, and I usually do 1/3 museums, 1/3 city sights and 1/3 local food (food that local people really eat, not expensive tourist traps restaurant), in case of Belgium also craft beers. I'm most interested in city architecture/history, culture and food. No shopping, no clubs and no places that people go just to take a picture in front of, if you know what I mean...
So I ask your help trying to put this itinerary altogether passing through the right cities, keeping the lowest cost as possible (train?bus?).
Thanks in advance!
P.S. Sorry for any mistakes, it's my first post, and for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 First Trip to Europe!
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 9 visa appointment experience
- 10 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 13 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 14 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 15 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 16 Brief trip report Naples
- 17 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 18 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 19 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 20 What to take to Germany
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 24 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 25 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?