I need to find a Belfast hotel for one night after arriving rather late after a long flight from California. We will be arriving at the City Airport, not Belfast International, and will somehow rendezvous with daughter coming in from Afghanistan. The next day we will be renting a car. Ideally I would like to find a hotel at the airport but that doesn't seem possible at that particular airport. There are several interesting places in the neighborhood but perhaps it would be just as easy to go into Belfast (best method for three/four people with luggage?) I am not fond of expensive chain-type hotels but would like something nice to start out our Irish vacation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 2 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 3 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 4 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 5 Looking for add on city
- 6 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 7 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 8 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 9 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 10 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 11 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 12 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 13 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 14 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 15 Taxi service in Nice
- 16 Berlin Trip Report
- 17 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 18 2 month backpacking though europe
- 19 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 20 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 23 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 24 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 25 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre