I need to find a Belfast hotel for one night after arriving rather late after a long flight from California. We will be arriving at the City Airport, not Belfast International, and will somehow rendezvous with daughter coming in from Afghanistan. The next day we will be renting a car. Ideally I would like to find a hotel at the airport but that doesn't seem possible at that particular airport. There are several interesting places in the neighborhood but perhaps it would be just as easy to go into Belfast (best method for three/four people with luggage?) I am not fond of expensive chain-type hotels but would like something nice to start out our Irish vacation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 10 days to Explore Europe
- 5 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 8 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 9 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 10 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 11 Help with France itinerary
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 14 German Rail Twin Pass
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 White Villages base?
- 17 plug adapters ITALY
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 20 biking in France
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 25 Advice for a trip to Venice