I need to find a Belfast hotel for one night after arriving rather late after a long flight from California. We will be arriving at the City Airport, not Belfast International, and will somehow rendezvous with daughter coming in from Afghanistan. The next day we will be renting a car. Ideally I would like to find a hotel at the airport but that doesn't seem possible at that particular airport. There are several interesting places in the neighborhood but perhaps it would be just as easy to go into Belfast (best method for three/four people with luggage?) I am not fond of expensive chain-type hotels but would like something nice to start out our Irish vacation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 nearby cities to london
- 2 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 3 London hotel
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 11 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Where to stay in Rome
- 15 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 16 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 21 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 Sicily Suggetions
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.