I need to find a Belfast hotel for one night after arriving rather late after a long flight from California. We will be arriving at the City Airport, not Belfast International, and will somehow rendezvous with daughter coming in from Afghanistan. The next day we will be renting a car. Ideally I would like to find a hotel at the airport but that doesn't seem possible at that particular airport. There are several interesting places in the neighborhood but perhaps it would be just as easy to go into Belfast (best method for three/four people with luggage?) I am not fond of expensive chain-type hotels but would like something nice to start out our Irish vacation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 2 Help With Vienna
- 3 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 6 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 7 Trains in Europe
- 8 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 9 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 10 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 11 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 12 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 13 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 14 Netherlands and others
- 15 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 16 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 17 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 18 Raining in rome
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 Italian Lakes
- 21 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 22 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 23 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 24 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 25 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?