I will be traveling from the US to Mid-England in July and want to experience B&B lodging. Most of the small B&B's do not take credit/debit cards (which I can understand). This is not a problem once I am in England as I will just withdraw cash from an ATM. The problem is how to give them a deposit to hold the room. Any suggestions?
Bed & Breakfast Inns
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting an apt.
- 2 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 3 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 4 WiFi on trains
- 5 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 6 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 7 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 8 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 9 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 10 ¡QUE VIVA VALENCIA! Wandering and Eating amidst the Orange Blossoms
- 11 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 12 Great restaurants in Italy
- 13 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 14 Help me with this trip
- 15 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 16 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 17 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 18 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 21 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 22 Amsterday > Bruges
- 23 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 24 Germany for 3 weeks
- 25 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?