I will be traveling from the US to Mid-England in July and want to experience B&B lodging. Most of the small B&B's do not take credit/debit cards (which I can understand). This is not a problem once I am in England as I will just withdraw cash from an ATM. The problem is how to give them a deposit to hold the room. Any suggestions?
Bed & Breakfast Inns
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 3 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 4 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 5 Alhambra questions
- 6 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 7 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 8 Airbnb
- 9 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 10 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 11 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 12 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 13 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 16 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 17 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 18 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 19 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 20 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 21 Best london location to stay?
- 22 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 23 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 24 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 25 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June