At the end of June we will be in North Wales for a couple of nights - then the following week in St Davids for one night. Does anyone have any recommendations for inexpensive B&B's in these areas of Wales.
Many thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental in Santorini port
- 2 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 3 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 4 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 5 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 6 heathrow time needed
- 7 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 8 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 9 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 10 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 11 Vineyards close to Lisboa, no car - Alentejo or Setubal?
- 12 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 13 Tuscany literature
- 14 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 15 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 16 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 17 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 18 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 19 my current itinerary for future trip
- 20 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 21 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 22 Where to buy Saffron?
- 23 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona