At the end of June we will be in North Wales for a couple of nights - then the following week in St Davids for one night. Does anyone have any recommendations for inexpensive B&B's in these areas of Wales.
Many thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 4 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 5 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 9 3 days solo in London
- 10 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 11 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 12 Hotels in Turin
- 13 Help on ancient history route
- 14 Chania
- 15 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 16 Now to Madrid
- 17 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 18 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 19 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 20 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 21 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 22 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 23 Sicily: which coast?
- 24 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 25 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train