At the end of June we will be in North Wales for a couple of nights - then the following week in St Davids for one night. Does anyone have any recommendations for inexpensive B&B's in these areas of Wales.
Many thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 2 RFID Protection
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 5 Drinks in Spain
- 6 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 7 12 days europe
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 11 Norfolk base
- 12 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 13 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 14 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 15 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 16 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 17 Spain Itinerary Help
- 18 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 19 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 22 Ali
- 23 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 24 Gelato course in Rome?
- 25 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base