We will spend three days in Barcelona before a cruise in October and two days after the cruise. Any suggestions on how we should spend the last two days? We have talked about day trips and have also considered renting a car but can't seem to come up with a plan. We don't want the end of our trip to be anti-climatic. What would you do? Thanks!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 8 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 15 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 first european holiday itinery
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands