Hi all...planning a trip for May...what is the best way please to do this from New York?? Fly into Barcelona and out of Madrid or can we fly direct from Granada? Thanks all!
Barcelona, Madrid and Granada travel tips please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 2 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 3 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 4 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 5 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 6 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 7 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 8 London Pass
- 9 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 11 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 12 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 13 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 14 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 15 Greece after the Vote
- 16 Apartment in Italy
- 17 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 18 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 19 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 22 Big and little towns of Europe
- 23 Home Base in Belgium
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Great restaurants in Italy