DH and I are taking our first trip to Spain next year, and had a few questions about Barcelona.
We only have two and a half days there at the end of our trip, and want to make the most of it.
We hope to see the sights - the fountain in Montjuic, church of the sacred family, Guell park, casa battlo, placa espanya, Gotic quarter, FC Barcelona, and a quick stop at the beach.
I've heard good things about the Barcelona pass / city card, and something called the "HoHo" bus?
Does anyone have any suggestions for how to best get around the city?
Finally we're looking to stay in a safe, relatively quiet neighborhood.
I know that safety in Barcelona is somewhat of a concern with pickpockets running rampant. We want something close to the action, but safe to walk around at night to go to a bar or restaurant for a drink.
(How is Barcelona at night safety wise in general)
If anyone has any great relatively inexpensive tapas restaurant suggestions it would also be much appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소↔바카라사이트주소
- 2 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라⌒카지노사이트주소
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Trogir or Split
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights