DH and I are taking our first trip to Spain next year, and had a few questions about Barcelona.
We only have two and a half days there at the end of our trip, and want to make the most of it.
We hope to see the sights - the fountain in Montjuic, church of the sacred family, Guell park, casa battlo, placa espanya, Gotic quarter, FC Barcelona, and a quick stop at the beach.
I've heard good things about the Barcelona pass / city card, and something called the "HoHo" bus?
Does anyone have any suggestions for how to best get around the city?
Finally we're looking to stay in a safe, relatively quiet neighborhood.
I know that safety in Barcelona is somewhat of a concern with pickpockets running rampant. We want something close to the action, but safe to walk around at night to go to a bar or restaurant for a drink.
(How is Barcelona at night safety wise in general)
If anyone has any great relatively inexpensive tapas restaurant suggestions it would also be much appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 2 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 3 Help required with Itinerary
- 4 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 5 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 9 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 12 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 13 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 14 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 15 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 16 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 17 Skye to Edinburgh
- 18 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 Flat in London
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 25 Sunday and Monday in Provence area