DH and I are taking our first trip to Spain next year, and had a few questions about Barcelona.
We only have two and a half days there at the end of our trip, and want to make the most of it.
We hope to see the sights - the fountain in Montjuic, church of the sacred family, Guell park, casa battlo, placa espanya, Gotic quarter, FC Barcelona, and a quick stop at the beach.
I've heard good things about the Barcelona pass / city card, and something called the "HoHo" bus?
Does anyone have any suggestions for how to best get around the city?
Finally we're looking to stay in a safe, relatively quiet neighborhood.
I know that safety in Barcelona is somewhat of a concern with pickpockets running rampant. We want something close to the action, but safe to walk around at night to go to a bar or restaurant for a drink.
(How is Barcelona at night safety wise in general)
If anyone has any great relatively inexpensive tapas restaurant suggestions it would also be much appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 3 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 4 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 driving from prague to salzburg
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 12 Versailles
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise