DH and I are taking our first trip to Spain next year, and had a few questions about Barcelona.
We only have two and a half days there at the end of our trip, and want to make the most of it.
We hope to see the sights - the fountain in Montjuic, church of the sacred family, Guell park, casa battlo, placa espanya, Gotic quarter, FC Barcelona, and a quick stop at the beach.
I've heard good things about the Barcelona pass / city card, and something called the "HoHo" bus?
Does anyone have any suggestions for how to best get around the city?
Finally we're looking to stay in a safe, relatively quiet neighborhood.
I know that safety in Barcelona is somewhat of a concern with pickpockets running rampant. We want something close to the action, but safe to walk around at night to go to a bar or restaurant for a drink.
(How is Barcelona at night safety wise in general)
If anyone has any great relatively inexpensive tapas restaurant suggestions it would also be much appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens International airport
- 2 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 3 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 4 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 5 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 6 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 7 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 11 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 12 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 13 Road trip Italy
- 14 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 15 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 16 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 17 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 Hilton CPH no loner
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Scotland Trip Report
- 22 French Wedding
- 23 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 24 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016