I will be traveling to Europe for 21 days in August. I am a 20-something female celebrating my law school graduation / post-NYS bar exam. I will be traveling with my 20-something brother and 20-something female cousin. I have already for the most part figured out my itinerary. I have booked my flights and begun to reserve lodging through AirBNB and Hostels. However, there is a gap in my itinerary where we I am not sure where to go. I will explain:
-Landing in Amsterdam early August. Day trip to Haarlem. Stay for 3 nights.
-Leave for Brugges. Stay for 2 nights. Secured a hostel already.
-Leave for Ghent.
-Should we stay in Ghent? Or should we go on to Brussels?
-Where should we go after Ghent/Brussels?
I was considering staying 1 night in Ghent and then heading to Cologne for a night. From Cologne I thought we could either take a relatively cheap flight or a train to Austria.
After Bruges, we have *3 days* to meet my family in Innsbruck, Austria.
After meeting up with my family we will be heading to Innsbruck, Salzburg, and then Munich. We will then be flying out Munich late August.
I have never been to Europe, but fully intend to come back to travel in the UK, France, and Italy. So please no recommendations for these countries. I am trying to see as many countries as possible, but at the same time, I do not want to be in the train station or airport for much of our days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich-6 days in September
- 2 Europe itinerary
- 3 Sixt insurance claim
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 6 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 7 Enjoying England for a year!
- 8 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 11 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 14 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 17 SIM card
- 18 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 19 All of Spain or something else..?
- 20 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 21 RENFE error message during payment
- 22 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 23 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 24 Greece Experts
- 25 Europe itinerary review