I will be traveling to Europe for 21 days in August. I am a 20-something female celebrating my law school graduation / post-NYS bar exam. I will be traveling with my 20-something brother and 20-something female cousin. I have already for the most part figured out my itinerary. I have booked my flights and begun to reserve lodging through AirBNB and Hostels. However, there is a gap in my itinerary where we I am not sure where to go. I will explain:
-Landing in Amsterdam early August. Day trip to Haarlem. Stay for 3 nights.
-Leave for Brugges. Stay for 2 nights. Secured a hostel already.
-Leave for Ghent.
-Should we stay in Ghent? Or should we go on to Brussels?
-Where should we go after Ghent/Brussels?
I was considering staying 1 night in Ghent and then heading to Cologne for a night. From Cologne I thought we could either take a relatively cheap flight or a train to Austria.
After Bruges, we have *3 days* to meet my family in Innsbruck, Austria.
After meeting up with my family we will be heading to Innsbruck, Salzburg, and then Munich. We will then be flying out Munich late August.
I have never been to Europe, but fully intend to come back to travel in the UK, France, and Italy. So please no recommendations for these countries. I am trying to see as many countries as possible, but at the same time, I do not want to be in the train station or airport for much of our days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT NORTON ANTIVIRUS CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Paris travel help
- 4 Day in Capri
- 5 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 6 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 7 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 10 Rome hotel
- 11 Villa in Italy
- 12 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 13 Help me make this possible!
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 One night in the Dolomites
- 18 Vatican tour
- 19 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 20 Places to stop/stay?
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 23 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 24 Route Information
- 25 Problem using American bank card in Turkey