There are 5 of us (ladies) looking for an apartment in Florence for end of September or B & B. To make it more difficult we really need air conditioning and an elevator. Does anyone have any suggestions? We may have to do a hotel.
B & Bs in Florence or apartment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 2 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 6 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 9 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 12 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 15 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 23 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 24 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 25 3 weeks in Europe