There are 5 of us (ladies) looking for an apartment in Florence for end of September or B & B. To make it more difficult we really need air conditioning and an elevator. Does anyone have any suggestions? We may have to do a hotel.
B & Bs in Florence or apartment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 3 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 4 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 5 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 6 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 7 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 8 Self-driving tips for France
- 9 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 10 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 11 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 12 going to italy
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 16 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 17 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 18 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 19 Stay away from EF Tours
- 20 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 21 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 22 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 23 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 24 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 25 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!