I am heading to London for 30 days during the Olympics. I'll be there for business, but want to find some fun as well. Of course, I'd like suggestions for hidden gems and locals hangouts. I'm sure the masses will eventually find these places as well, but I would like to beat them to the punch and enjoy these gems before they all arrive. Thanks!!!
Away from Olympic Tourist Mayhem in London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 9 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 10 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 23 Apartments in Rome
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Hungary and Czech Republic