I am heading to London for 30 days during the Olympics. I'll be there for business, but want to find some fun as well. Of course, I'd like suggestions for hidden gems and locals hangouts. I'm sure the masses will eventually find these places as well, but I would like to beat them to the punch and enjoy these gems before they all arrive. Thanks!!!
Away from Olympic Tourist Mayhem in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 2 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 3 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 4 Bologna Restaurants
- 5 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 6 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 7 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 8 German Wings
- 9 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 10 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 11 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 14 In Paris on my own
- 15 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 16 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 17 Spain in 17 days
- 18 Croatia
- 19 Malaga article
- 20 Booking Engines You trust?
- 21 Budapest Favorites
- 22 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 25 "Untours" as a tour guide