I am heading to London for 30 days during the Olympics. I'll be there for business, but want to find some fun as well. Of course, I'd like suggestions for hidden gems and locals hangouts. I'm sure the masses will eventually find these places as well, but I would like to beat them to the punch and enjoy these gems before they all arrive. Thanks!!!
Away from Olympic Tourist Mayhem in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 6 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 7 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 8 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 9 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 10 Portugal Trip
- 11 Reputable Tours
- 12 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 13 Spain traffic tickets
- 14 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 15 Salzburg and day trips
- 16 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 21 Germany Questions
- 22 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 23 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 24 Museums in Berlin
- 25 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm