I am heading to London for 30 days during the Olympics. I'll be there for business, but want to find some fun as well. Of course, I'd like suggestions for hidden gems and locals hangouts. I'm sure the masses will eventually find these places as well, but I would like to beat them to the punch and enjoy these gems before they all arrive. Thanks!!!
Away from Olympic Tourist Mayhem in London
- 1 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 2 Getting the best our of Europe
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 4 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 5 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 6 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 7 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 8 Palio Parking
- 9 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 10 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 11 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 12 Oxford to Rye
- 13 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 14 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 15 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 16 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 17 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 18 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 19 italy itinerary for comments
- 20 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 21 Extra screening at immigration
- 22 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 23 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 24 Am I too fat too travel?
- 25 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013