I am heading to London for 30 days during the Olympics. I'll be there for business, but want to find some fun as well. Of course, I'd like suggestions for hidden gems and locals hangouts. I'm sure the masses will eventually find these places as well, but I would like to beat them to the punch and enjoy these gems before they all arrive. Thanks!!!
Away from Olympic Tourist Mayhem in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in the UK
- 2 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 5 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 8 France in October
- 9 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 10 floods in Andalucia
- 11 Wines charted by flavor
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Airbnb scam
- 16 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 17 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 18 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 19 4 Months in Europe
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 22 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 23 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 24 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 25 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?