Planning a 12 day trip to cover Vienna, Salzburg, Prague & Budapest. Need advise on splitting the days between the 4 cities. Is there anything else we should add to these?
Austria, Czech & Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 2 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 3 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 4 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 5 Raining in rome
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 Autumn in Paris
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 10 3 weeks in Sicily
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 13 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 14 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 15 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 16 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 17 Fabulous Palermo
- 18 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 19 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 20 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 21 Portugal in January
- 22 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 23 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 24 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 25 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!