Planning a 12 day trip to cover Vienna, Salzburg, Prague & Budapest. Need advise on splitting the days between the 4 cities. Is there anything else we should add to these?
Austria, Czech & Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain traffic tickets
- 2 Reputable Tours
- 3 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 4 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 9 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 13 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 14 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 15 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 16 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 17 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 18 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 19 Portugal Trip
- 20 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 21 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 22 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 23 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 24 Salzburg and day trips
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS