My husband and I are spending three weeks in Spain in April. (7th thru 27th) Flying into Madrid (5 days),Cordoba (2), Sevilla(3 days) Arcos de la Frontera(1),Ronda(2) Granda(2) then Nerja (4). We have heard about the spring rains so I purchased a dressy gray raincoat. Considering the dressier standards of Spain I chose the gray color over the same coat in raspberry. Am I wrong or right in my assumption that I would want the neutral colors for our visit or should I not be afraid of bringing bright colors? Any suggestions regarding wardrobe would be a great help. I know what to wear at the beach!
Attire Spain in April?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 4 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 5 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 1 week in the Cyclades
- 8 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 9 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 10 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 11 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 12 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Schengen Visa Rules
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 21 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 24 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 25 Is my plan ok