My husband and I are spending three weeks in Spain in April. (7th thru 27th) Flying into Madrid (5 days),Cordoba (2), Sevilla(3 days) Arcos de la Frontera(1),Ronda(2) Granda(2) then Nerja (4). We have heard about the spring rains so I purchased a dressy gray raincoat. Considering the dressier standards of Spain I chose the gray color over the same coat in raspberry. Am I wrong or right in my assumption that I would want the neutral colors for our visit or should I not be afraid of bringing bright colors? Any suggestions regarding wardrobe would be a great help. I know what to wear at the beach!
Attire Spain in April?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 Now for the Venice hotel
- 3 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 4 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 5 Itinerary for Spain
- 6 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 7 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 8 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 9 Spanish Music
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 Things to do in/around Milan
- 12 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 13 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Ireland's west coast
- 16 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 17 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 18 mallorca
- 19 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 20 Arles as a base?
- 21 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 22 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 23 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 24 Aix en Provence
- 25 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?