Hi you all!
I have heard that male and female
share with same public sauna and public bathroom in Germany and Swiss - male and female mixed sauna. Really?
I'm planning to go to Germany, Swiss, and Austria in this comming September for sightseeing.
Is it safe to bath in public 'M&F mixed sauna' in Gremnay Cities for 25years asian woman alone? I have not only apprehension for its safety but also curiosity for looking at naked German guys. ^^
You may email me in private.
I would go to public suana every evening here
Tokyo. So I'd like to do so in Germany Cities when I visit there.
Let me know how to use 'M&F mixed suana' and if it is safe for young asian woman alone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 2 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 3 Ny to St Tropez
- 4 Our Paris plans
- 5 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 6 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 7 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 8 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 9 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 10 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 11 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 12 Sicily Trip
- 13 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 14 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 15 Any experience with ebookers.com or mobissimo.com?
- 16 Bath or Exeter
- 17 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 18 Referendum in Greece
- 19 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 20 Barcelona Itinerary
- 21 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 22 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 23 air conditioning
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
Hi you all!