Hi you all!
I have heard that male and female
share with same public sauna and public bathroom in Germany and Swiss - male and female mixed sauna. Really?
I'm planning to go to Germany, Swiss, and Austria in this comming September for sightseeing.
Is it safe to bath in public 'M&F mixed sauna' in Gremnay Cities for 25years asian woman alone? I have not only apprehension for its safety but also curiosity for looking at naked German guys. ^^
You may email me in private.
I would go to public suana every evening here
Tokyo. So I'd like to do so in Germany Cities when I visit there.
Let me know how to use 'M&F mixed suana' and if it is safe for young asian woman alone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 8 2017 Easter in Italy
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 14 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 15 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 16 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Towersey, London
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 24 Westerplatte
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
Hi you all!