Hi you all!
I have heard that male and female
share with same public sauna and public bathroom in Germany and Swiss - male and female mixed sauna. Really?
I'm planning to go to Germany, Swiss, and Austria in this comming September for sightseeing.
Is it safe to bath in public 'M&F mixed sauna' in Gremnay Cities for 25years asian woman alone? I have not only apprehension for its safety but also curiosity for looking at naked German guys. ^^
You may email me in private.
I would go to public suana every evening here
Tokyo. So I'd like to do so in Germany Cities when I visit there.
Let me know how to use 'M&F mixed suana' and if it is safe for young asian woman alone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 Sim Card
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Transport for local Venice travel
- 5 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 6 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 7 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 8 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 9 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 10 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 11 Sicily help
- 12 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 13 Borghese Gallery Question
- 14 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 15 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 16 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 17 Towns around Lucca
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Italy Vacation
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
Hi you all!