Hi you all!
I have heard that male and female
share with same public sauna and public bathroom in Germany and Swiss - male and female mixed sauna. Really?
I'm planning to go to Germany, Swiss, and Austria in this comming September for sightseeing.
Is it safe to bath in public 'M&F mixed sauna' in Gremnay Cities for 25years asian woman alone? I have not only apprehension for its safety but also curiosity for looking at naked German guys. ^^
You may email me in private.
I would go to public suana every evening here
Tokyo. So I'd like to do so in Germany Cities when I visit there.
Let me know how to use 'M&F mixed suana' and if it is safe for young asian woman alone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 2 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 3 Northern Spain
- 4 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 5 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 6 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 7 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 8 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 9 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 10 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 11 explore Italy on a budget
- 12 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 13 Itenerary Opinion
- 14 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 15 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 16 The Best beach in Europe
- 17 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 18 Transportation
- 19 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 20 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 21 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 22 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 23 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 Rome Italy
Hi you all!