Hi you all!
I have heard that male and female
share with same public sauna and public bathroom in Germany and Swiss - male and female mixed sauna. Really?
I'm planning to go to Germany, Swiss, and Austria in this comming September for sightseeing.
Is it safe to bath in public 'M&F mixed sauna' in Gremnay Cities for 25years asian woman alone? I have not only apprehension for its safety but also curiosity for looking at naked German guys. ^^
You may email me in private.
I would go to public suana every evening here
Tokyo. So I'd like to do so in Germany Cities when I visit there.
Let me know how to use 'M&F mixed suana' and if it is safe for young asian woman alone.
asian woman in German Sauna??
Hi you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Schengen Visa Rules
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 14 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 18 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 19 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 Is my plan ok
- 22 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 5 Observations About Paris
- 25 Austria to Italy by car - best route