Hi you all!
I have heard that male and female
share with same public sauna and public bathroom in Germany and Swiss - male and female mixed sauna. Really?
I'm planning to go to Germany, Swiss, and Austria in this comming September for sightseeing.
Is it safe to bath in public 'M&F mixed sauna' in Gremnay Cities for 25years asian woman alone? I have not only apprehension for its safety but also curiosity for looking at naked German guys. ^^
You may email me in private.
I would go to public suana every evening here
Tokyo. So I'd like to do so in Germany Cities when I visit there.
Let me know how to use 'M&F mixed suana' and if it is safe for young asian woman alone.
asian woman in German Sauna??
Hi you all!
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 4 Which travel plan?
- 5 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 16 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 17 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 20 Traveling within Italy
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 23 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 24 Travel by train or bus
- 25 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal