Hi you all!
I have heard that male and female
share with same public sauna and public bathroom in Germany and Swiss - male and female mixed sauna. Really?
I'm planning to go to Germany, Swiss, and Austria in this comming September for sightseeing.
Is it safe to bath in public 'M&F mixed sauna' in Gremnay Cities for 25years asian woman alone? I have not only apprehension for its safety but also curiosity for looking at naked German guys. ^^
You may email me in private.
I would go to public suana every evening here
Tokyo. So I'd like to do so in Germany Cities when I visit there.
Let me know how to use 'M&F mixed suana' and if it is safe for young asian woman alone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 2 First time in Italy / Advice in Tuscan destinations
- 3 Valencia Spain
- 4 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 7 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 8 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 9 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 10 Venice to the Lakes, by car or train?
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 13 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 14 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 15 My final Prague itinerary
- 16 Best Greek Island
- 17 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 18 Make your Mother’s Day celebration grander with flowers and gifts
- 19 Best neighborhood for apartment in Lisbon?
- 20 Paris to Bordeaux
- 21 Spain/Renfe
- 22 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 23 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 24 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 25 Germany-Car or Train
Hi you all!