Hi you all!
I have heard that male and female
share with same public sauna and public bathroom in Germany and Swiss - male and female mixed sauna. Really?
I'm planning to go to Germany, Swiss, and Austria in this comming September for sightseeing.
Is it safe to bath in public 'M&F mixed sauna' in Gremnay Cities for 25years asian woman alone? I have not only apprehension for its safety but also curiosity for looking at naked German guys. ^^
You may email me in private.
I would go to public suana every evening here
Tokyo. So I'd like to do so in Germany Cities when I visit there.
Let me know how to use 'M&F mixed suana' and if it is safe for young asian woman alone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall escape
- 2 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 3 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 4 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 5 Car rental/return near London
- 6 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 7 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 8 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 9 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 10 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 11 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 12 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 13 Europe Itinerary
- 14 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 15 Help! Overnight train from Ljubljana/Zagreb to Budapest!?
- 16 Summer French classes for kids
- 17 Trans-Siberia Train
- 18 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 19 Edgard bus website English version?
- 20 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 21 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 22 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 23 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 24 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 25 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
Hi you all!