I have been looking for a true 2 bedroom apartment on homeway.com and think I have found one in the 10th arrondisement on the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin. Can anyone tell me about this area? We have stayed in the Latin Quarter and Les Gobelins before. The apartment looks nice and it is close to the train station which will be convenient since we are coming in from Germany. The nearest metro is Chateau d'Eau. Would like to know about the restaurants/cafes and food markets if possible. Thank you!
Apartment for Rent in Paris, 10th Arrondisement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 5 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 6 How much luggage?????
- 7 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 8 100 years of French gratitude
- 9 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 10 Need help with itinerary
- 11 eateries in Puglia
- 12 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 13 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 14 Help with France itinerary
- 15 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 London GTG late September?
- 18 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 19 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 20 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 21 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 22 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 23 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 24 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 25 Hotels in Madrid Spain