I have been looking for a true 2 bedroom apartment on homeway.com and think I have found one in the 10th arrondisement on the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin. Can anyone tell me about this area? We have stayed in the Latin Quarter and Les Gobelins before. The apartment looks nice and it is close to the train station which will be convenient since we are coming in from Germany. The nearest metro is Chateau d'Eau. Would like to know about the restaurants/cafes and food markets if possible. Thank you!
Apartment for Rent in Paris, 10th Arrondisement
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 3 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Dresden Train Station
- 9 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 14 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 17 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 River cruises
- 20 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 23 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 24 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 25 7 days in Andalucia