I have been looking for a true 2 bedroom apartment on homeway.com and think I have found one in the 10th arrondisement on the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin. Can anyone tell me about this area? We have stayed in the Latin Quarter and Les Gobelins before. The apartment looks nice and it is close to the train station which will be convenient since we are coming in from Germany. The nearest metro is Chateau d'Eau. Would like to know about the restaurants/cafes and food markets if possible. Thank you!
Apartment for Rent in Paris, 10th Arrondisement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 3 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 6 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 7 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 8 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 American Express
- 13 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 14 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 15 Help with European vacation plan
- 16 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 17 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 20 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Three ferries to Mull