I have been looking for a true 2 bedroom apartment on homeway.com and think I have found one in the 10th arrondisement on the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin. Can anyone tell me about this area? We have stayed in the Latin Quarter and Les Gobelins before. The apartment looks nice and it is close to the train station which will be convenient since we are coming in from Germany. The nearest metro is Chateau d'Eau. Would like to know about the restaurants/cafes and food markets if possible. Thank you!
Apartment for Rent in Paris, 10th Arrondisement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 2 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 3 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 4 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 5 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 6 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 7 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 8 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 9 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 12 European Trivial Trivia!
- 13 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 14 Eleanor's Pages
- 15 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 16 English ruined castles
- 17 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 18 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 19 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 20 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 21 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 22 Luggage sizing
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 Moving to Belfast
- 25 Need Some Italy Planning Help