I have been looking for a true 2 bedroom apartment on homeway.com and think I have found one in the 10th arrondisement on the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin. Can anyone tell me about this area? We have stayed in the Latin Quarter and Les Gobelins before. The apartment looks nice and it is close to the train station which will be convenient since we are coming in from Germany. The nearest metro is Chateau d'Eau. Would like to know about the restaurants/cafes and food markets if possible. Thank you!
Apartment for Rent in Paris, 10th Arrondisement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 5 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 6 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 7 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 8 London: Queen's Palace Guard Strikes Own Beat...
- 9 Airbnb scam
- 10 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Europe in winter
- 13 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 14 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 15 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 16 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 17 Best restaurants, gelato and tiramisu in Rome?
- 18 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 19 Bodrum to instanbul
- 20 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 21 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 22 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 23 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 24 Two Days in Prague
- 25 Alterations to night trains routes