I have been looking for a true 2 bedroom apartment on homeway.com and think I have found one in the 10th arrondisement on the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin. Can anyone tell me about this area? We have stayed in the Latin Quarter and Les Gobelins before. The apartment looks nice and it is close to the train station which will be convenient since we are coming in from Germany. The nearest metro is Chateau d'Eau. Would like to know about the restaurants/cafes and food markets if possible. Thank you!
Apartment for Rent in Paris, 10th Arrondisement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 2 Naxos in May
- 3 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 4 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 5 Trains in Europe
- 6 Scuol, Switzerland
- 7 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 13 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 14 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 18 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 19 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 20 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 21 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 22 Paris and where else?
- 23 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 24 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 25 Eleanor's Pages