I have been looking for a true 2 bedroom apartment on homeway.com and think I have found one in the 10th arrondisement on the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin. Can anyone tell me about this area? We have stayed in the Latin Quarter and Les Gobelins before. The apartment looks nice and it is close to the train station which will be convenient since we are coming in from Germany. The nearest metro is Chateau d'Eau. Would like to know about the restaurants/cafes and food markets if possible. Thank you!
Apartment for Rent in Paris, 10th Arrondisement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 2 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 3 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 6 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 7 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 8 Istanbul water
- 9 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 10 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 11 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 14 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 15 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 16 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 19 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 20 Day Trips from Nice
- 21 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 22 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 23 Madrid: City Views
- 24 How much luggage?????
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?