I have been looking for a true 2 bedroom apartment on homeway.com and think I have found one in the 10th arrondisement on the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin. Can anyone tell me about this area? We have stayed in the Latin Quarter and Les Gobelins before. The apartment looks nice and it is close to the train station which will be convenient since we are coming in from Germany. The nearest metro is Chateau d'Eau. Would like to know about the restaurants/cafes and food markets if possible. Thank you!
Apartment for Rent in Paris, 10th Arrondisement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 2 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 5 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 6 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 7 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 10 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 11 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 14 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 15 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 16 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 17 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 I dream of Europe
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris