I have been looking for a true 2 bedroom apartment on homeway.com and think I have found one in the 10th arrondisement on the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin. Can anyone tell me about this area? We have stayed in the Latin Quarter and Les Gobelins before. The apartment looks nice and it is close to the train station which will be convenient since we are coming in from Germany. The nearest metro is Chateau d'Eau. Would like to know about the restaurants/cafes and food markets if possible. Thank you!
Apartment for Rent in Paris, 10th Arrondisement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 London Food Tour
- 4 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 5 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 6 Where to stay in London
- 7 Spain. malaga to granada
- 8 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 9 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 10 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 11 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 12 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 13 Trip to Italy
- 14 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 15 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 16 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 17 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 18 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 19 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 20 Freising or Erding?
- 21 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 22 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 23 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 24 Schladming, Austria
- 25 Family trip to France with kids