I have been looking for a true 2 bedroom apartment on homeway.com and think I have found one in the 10th arrondisement on the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin. Can anyone tell me about this area? We have stayed in the Latin Quarter and Les Gobelins before. The apartment looks nice and it is close to the train station which will be convenient since we are coming in from Germany. The nearest metro is Chateau d'Eau. Would like to know about the restaurants/cafes and food markets if possible. Thank you!
Apartment for Rent in Paris, 10th Arrondisement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets within Italy
- 2 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 3 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 4 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 5 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 6 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 7 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 8 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 9 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 10 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 11 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 12 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 13 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 14 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 15 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Hotel in Istanbul
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Mont St. Michele?
- 21 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 22 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Best driving map for Greece?
- 25 Train from Monterosso to Padua