I have been looking for a true 2 bedroom apartment on homeway.com and think I have found one in the 10th arrondisement on the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin. Can anyone tell me about this area? We have stayed in the Latin Quarter and Les Gobelins before. The apartment looks nice and it is close to the train station which will be convenient since we are coming in from Germany. The nearest metro is Chateau d'Eau. Would like to know about the restaurants/cafes and food markets if possible. Thank you!
Apartment for Rent in Paris, 10th Arrondisement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 6 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 7 tour guides in rome
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 11 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 12 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 13 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 16 Seaside island village in Greece
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 22 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 23 Spain itineraries
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?