Two hotels in the Old Town of Antwerp noted in a forum posting, without review, are the Banks and the Diamonds and Pearls. Has anyone on this forum actually stayed at these hotels and will provide an opinion or review?
Antwerp Hotels--Banks or Diamonds and Pearls (it's really the name!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 2 Majorca - where to stay?
- 3 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 4 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 5 Mama Mia Italy!
- 6 Dordogne in October
- 7 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 8 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 9 Does this sound feasible?
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 17 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 18 Calling home from abroad
- 19 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 20 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 21 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 22 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 23 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 24 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 25 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?