Two hotels in the Old Town of Antwerp noted in a forum posting, without review, are the Banks and the Diamonds and Pearls. Has anyone on this forum actually stayed at these hotels and will provide an opinion or review?
Antwerp Hotels--Banks or Diamonds and Pearls (it's really the name!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help
- 2 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 3 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 Scotland
- 7 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 8 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 9 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 10 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 21 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 24 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary