Two hotels in the Old Town of Antwerp noted in a forum posting, without review, are the Banks and the Diamonds and Pearls. Has anyone on this forum actually stayed at these hotels and will provide an opinion or review?
Antwerp Hotels--Banks or Diamonds and Pearls (it's really the name!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 3 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 4 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?