We would like to drive to Andorra from Barcelona in late October. Does anyone have any advice for the route to take (preferably the most scenic) and/or hotels for 1 night. I have checked ViaMIchelin for a route, but it seems to be the quickest rather than scenic.
Andorra hotels and driving advice.
- 1 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 2 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 3 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 4 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 5 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 8 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 9 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 10 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 11 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 12 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 13 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 14 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 15 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 16 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 17 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 20 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 21 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 24 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 25 Stop over in France