We would like to drive to Andorra from Barcelona in late October. Does anyone have any advice for the route to take (preferably the most scenic) and/or hotels for 1 night. I have checked ViaMIchelin for a route, but it seems to be the quickest rather than scenic.
Andorra hotels and driving advice.
- 1 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 2 Meeting up at CDG
- 3 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 4 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 5 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 6 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 7 Places to visit from London
- 8 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 9 Do and don't, eating in France
- 10 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 11 Spain with kids
- 12 Paris Ticket t+
- 13 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 14 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 15 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 16 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 17 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 18 Getting the best our of Europe
- 19 best clubs in barcelona
- 20 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 21 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 22 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 23 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 24 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 25 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights