I'm trying to put together a small trip to Andalucia in early august (maybe from august 6 to 12). The main question right now is the order of my itinerary and the transportation I'll be using to go from city to city. After some research, this is what I got:
Day 1: Madrid-Seville (AVE).
Day 2: Seville.
Day 3: Seville.
Day 4: Seville-Ronda (Bus) / Ronda-Granada (Train).
Day 5: Granada.
Day 6: Granada-Cordoba (Bus).
Day 7: Cordoba.
Day 8: Cordoba-Madrid (AVE).
What i'm trying to accomplish is this:
- Time to see Seville.
- Ronda is only a daytrip between Seville and Granada. It seems that the bus is the better option for the first part and the train for the second. Is that so? Is the train much more expensive?
- In Granada I want to get the day and night tours of Alhambra.
- In Cordoba I want to see the city and to go to Medina Azahara (the archaeological site near Cordoba).
- I intend to leave Madrid early on Day 1 and to be back only at night on Day 8.
Is this itinerary adequate to these goals? Is the order of the cities right? Should I take time from one place and put in other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Paris, France
- 4 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 5 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 6 sfo to europe
- 7 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 12 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 14 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 15 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 16 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 17 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 18 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 19 Italy museum tickets
- 20 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 21 What one thing in Paris?
- 22 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 23 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 25 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!