I'm trying to put together a small trip to Andalucia in early august (maybe from august 6 to 12). The main question right now is the order of my itinerary and the transportation I'll be using to go from city to city. After some research, this is what I got:
Day 1: Madrid-Seville (AVE).
Day 2: Seville.
Day 3: Seville.
Day 4: Seville-Ronda (Bus) / Ronda-Granada (Train).
Day 5: Granada.
Day 6: Granada-Cordoba (Bus).
Day 7: Cordoba.
Day 8: Cordoba-Madrid (AVE).
What i'm trying to accomplish is this:
- Time to see Seville.
- Ronda is only a daytrip between Seville and Granada. It seems that the bus is the better option for the first part and the train for the second. Is that so? Is the train much more expensive?
- In Granada I want to get the day and night tours of Alhambra.
- In Cordoba I want to see the city and to go to Medina Azahara (the archaeological site near Cordoba).
- I intend to leave Madrid early on Day 1 and to be back only at night on Day 8.
Is this itinerary adequate to these goals? Is the order of the cities right? Should I take time from one place and put in other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 2 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 3 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 4 Croatian islands
- 5 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 8 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 9 Walking GPS?
- 10 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 Glasgow to Rosslyn Chapel-what to see?
- 13 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 14 Florence airport costumes
- 15 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 16 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 17 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 18 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 19 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 20 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 21 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 22 Sentimental Journey
- 23 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 24 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 25 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!