I'm trying to put together a small trip to Andalucia in early august (maybe from august 6 to 12). The main question right now is the order of my itinerary and the transportation I'll be using to go from city to city. After some research, this is what I got:
Day 1: Madrid-Seville (AVE).
Day 2: Seville.
Day 3: Seville.
Day 4: Seville-Ronda (Bus) / Ronda-Granada (Train).
Day 5: Granada.
Day 6: Granada-Cordoba (Bus).
Day 7: Cordoba.
Day 8: Cordoba-Madrid (AVE).
What i'm trying to accomplish is this:
- Time to see Seville.
- Ronda is only a daytrip between Seville and Granada. It seems that the bus is the better option for the first part and the train for the second. Is that so? Is the train much more expensive?
- In Granada I want to get the day and night tours of Alhambra.
- In Cordoba I want to see the city and to go to Medina Azahara (the archaeological site near Cordoba).
- I intend to leave Madrid early on Day 1 and to be back only at night on Day 8.
Is this itinerary adequate to these goals? Is the order of the cities right? Should I take time from one place and put in other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 2 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 3 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 4 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 5 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 6 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 7 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 10 Barcelona
- 11 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 12 Planning a European Trip
- 13 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 16 Santorini lodging
- 17 Spain and South of France
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Algarve location Help
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Killarney
- 25 Romania - Good destination for 2017