I'm trying to put together a small trip to Andalucia in early august (maybe from august 6 to 12). The main question right now is the order of my itinerary and the transportation I'll be using to go from city to city. After some research, this is what I got:
Day 1: Madrid-Seville (AVE).
Day 2: Seville.
Day 3: Seville.
Day 4: Seville-Ronda (Bus) / Ronda-Granada (Train).
Day 5: Granada.
Day 6: Granada-Cordoba (Bus).
Day 7: Cordoba.
Day 8: Cordoba-Madrid (AVE).
What i'm trying to accomplish is this:
- Time to see Seville.
- Ronda is only a daytrip between Seville and Granada. It seems that the bus is the better option for the first part and the train for the second. Is that so? Is the train much more expensive?
- In Granada I want to get the day and night tours of Alhambra.
- In Cordoba I want to see the city and to go to Medina Azahara (the archaeological site near Cordoba).
- I intend to leave Madrid early on Day 1 and to be back only at night on Day 8.
Is this itinerary adequate to these goals? Is the order of the cities right? Should I take time from one place and put in other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 2 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 3 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 4 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 5 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 6 Vuerling airlines
- 7 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 10 Venice Film Fest
- 11 Europe itinerary
- 12 France for a month in 2017
- 13 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 14 All of Spain or something else..?
- 15 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 16 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 17 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 18 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 19 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 22 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 23 evening of song and dance
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 SIM card