I'm visiting Amsterdam with my spouse from Jun 28 till July 01, I would love to read some suggestions about what should I visit in this wonderful city, I'd read some brochures about it and they all say the same 5 things: Museums, canals, coffee shops, smoking pot and Anne Frank's house. (oh! and the Red light district area)
Obviously we're planning to do and visit all those activities and places mentioned above, but my question is, what else is out there, I'm sure it's absolutely foolish to reduce such timeless city in those activities. I would like to know suggestions, opinions and experiences. We're not traveling in a splurge mood yet we aren't in tight budget either; maybe you guys know some tour or trip to the country side, places nearby o inside Amsterdam to explore.
Well, I really hope to read your replies. PS. What would be our best option to go around the canals? I'd read that the canal bus isn't the best way to do it and that they're other smaller and open boats that are operated by freelance rowers.
Well thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임방법 ∴ Ϙ ※ BUS97.COM ∴ Ϙ ※ 바카라게임 ∴ Ϙ ※
- 2 CDG much improved
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 Rouen Tour Companies
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 May get together in Paris
- 21 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 23 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 24 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 25 Canal du Midi