I'm visiting Amsterdam with my spouse from Jun 28 till July 01, I would love to read some suggestions about what should I visit in this wonderful city, I'd read some brochures about it and they all say the same 5 things: Museums, canals, coffee shops, smoking pot and Anne Frank's house. (oh! and the Red light district area)
Obviously we're planning to do and visit all those activities and places mentioned above, but my question is, what else is out there, I'm sure it's absolutely foolish to reduce such timeless city in those activities. I would like to know suggestions, opinions and experiences. We're not traveling in a splurge mood yet we aren't in tight budget either; maybe you guys know some tour or trip to the country side, places nearby o inside Amsterdam to explore.
Well, I really hope to read your replies. PS. What would be our best option to go around the canals? I'd read that the canal bus isn't the best way to do it and that they're other smaller and open boats that are operated by freelance rowers.
Well thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트㉿【RAM300.COM】㉿ 베트남 mgm카지노
- 2 Azores
- 3 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 4 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 5 Connection time in Athens?
- 6 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 7 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 12 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 15 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Escorted Tours
- 18 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 19 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 23 2 Months in Sicily
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?