I will be travelling to Europe at the beginning of July. We have 7 nights in Italy and 6 nights in Portugal.
We fly into Rome and then will head directly to Amalfi Coast. We would like to see Naples, Capri, Positano and Amalfi in 5 days. We will then head back to Rome, spend 2 nights and then fly out to Lisbon. I would love to see Cetara and Pompei as well but I don't think we'll have enough time for that.
Does anyone have any tips on how best to do this?
Haven't totally worked out the Portugal portion of the trip, but I know we do want to head to Lisbon and Algarves. If anyone has some Portugal tips that would be great as well
Amalfi coast travel tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 2 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 3 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 4 London: Queen's Palace Guard Strikes Own Beat...
- 5 Airbnb scam
- 6 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 9 Europe in winter
- 10 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 11 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 12 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 13 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 14 Best restaurants, gelato and tiramisu in Rome?
- 15 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 16 Bodrum to instanbul
- 17 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 18 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 19 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 20 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 21 Two Days in Prague
- 22 Alterations to night trains routes
- 23 Air France strike
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland