I will be travelling to Europe at the beginning of July. We have 7 nights in Italy and 6 nights in Portugal.
We fly into Rome and then will head directly to Amalfi Coast. We would like to see Naples, Capri, Positano and Amalfi in 5 days. We will then head back to Rome, spend 2 nights and then fly out to Lisbon. I would love to see Cetara and Pompei as well but I don't think we'll have enough time for that.
Does anyone have any tips on how best to do this?
Haven't totally worked out the Portugal portion of the trip, but I know we do want to head to Lisbon and Algarves. If anyone has some Portugal tips that would be great as well
Amalfi coast travel tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 3 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 4 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Five nights in Extremadura
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 10 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 15 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 20 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 21 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 24 Food tours in Rome?
- 25 Rome Food Tour