I will be travelling to Europe at the beginning of July. We have 7 nights in Italy and 6 nights in Portugal.
We fly into Rome and then will head directly to Amalfi Coast. We would like to see Naples, Capri, Positano and Amalfi in 5 days. We will then head back to Rome, spend 2 nights and then fly out to Lisbon. I would love to see Cetara and Pompei as well but I don't think we'll have enough time for that.
Does anyone have any tips on how best to do this?
Haven't totally worked out the Portugal portion of the trip, but I know we do want to head to Lisbon and Algarves. If anyone has some Portugal tips that would be great as well
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 2 Paris to Bordeaux
- 3 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 6 Andalucia Spain
- 7 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 8 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 9 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 10 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 13 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 14 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 15 Barcelona - places to stay
- 16 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 17 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 18 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 19 Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 Language to use in Belgium
- 21 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 22 Istanbul at Easter
- 23 Palermo Apartment
- 24 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP