I will be travelling to Europe at the beginning of July. We have 7 nights in Italy and 6 nights in Portugal.
We fly into Rome and then will head directly to Amalfi Coast. We would like to see Naples, Capri, Positano and Amalfi in 5 days. We will then head back to Rome, spend 2 nights and then fly out to Lisbon. I would love to see Cetara and Pompei as well but I don't think we'll have enough time for that.
Does anyone have any tips on how best to do this?
Haven't totally worked out the Portugal portion of the trip, but I know we do want to head to Lisbon and Algarves. If anyone has some Portugal tips that would be great as well
Amalfi coast travel tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need a haircut
- 2 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 3 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 4 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 5 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 6 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 9 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 12 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 13 We Need a Pact
- 14 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 15 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 16 german rail ticket question
- 17 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 Italy vacation rental help
- 21 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 24 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 25 Honeymooning in Europe