I will be travelling to Europe at the beginning of July. We have 7 nights in Italy and 6 nights in Portugal.
We fly into Rome and then will head directly to Amalfi Coast. We would like to see Naples, Capri, Positano and Amalfi in 5 days. We will then head back to Rome, spend 2 nights and then fly out to Lisbon. I would love to see Cetara and Pompei as well but I don't think we'll have enough time for that.
Does anyone have any tips on how best to do this?
Haven't totally worked out the Portugal portion of the trip, but I know we do want to head to Lisbon and Algarves. If anyone has some Portugal tips that would be great as well
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■바카라사이트ラ바카라사이트
- 2 원정바카라■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■바카라사이트주소ゼ바카라사이트주소
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 5 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 6 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 9 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 10 Help me make this possible!
- 11 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 12 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 13 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 16 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 17 First visit to London
- 18 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 19 ATM
- 20 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 25 Paris..The St. Germain area.