I will be travelling to Europe at the beginning of July. We have 7 nights in Italy and 6 nights in Portugal.
We fly into Rome and then will head directly to Amalfi Coast. We would like to see Naples, Capri, Positano and Amalfi in 5 days. We will then head back to Rome, spend 2 nights and then fly out to Lisbon. I would love to see Cetara and Pompei as well but I don't think we'll have enough time for that.
Does anyone have any tips on how best to do this?
Haven't totally worked out the Portugal portion of the trip, but I know we do want to head to Lisbon and Algarves. If anyone has some Portugal tips that would be great as well
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 2 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 3 First trip to Italy
- 4 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 5 Tips on driving in France
- 6 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 7 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 8 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 9 Travel vs. Babies
- 10 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 11 20 Days in Europe
- 12 Budapest Hotels
- 13 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 14 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 15 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 16 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 17 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 18 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 19 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 20 CDG much improved
- 21 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 22 Sicily Tour Service
- 23 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily