I will be travelling to Europe at the beginning of July. We have 7 nights in Italy and 6 nights in Portugal.
We fly into Rome and then will head directly to Amalfi Coast. We would like to see Naples, Capri, Positano and Amalfi in 5 days. We will then head back to Rome, spend 2 nights and then fly out to Lisbon. I would love to see Cetara and Pompei as well but I don't think we'll have enough time for that.
Does anyone have any tips on how best to do this?
Haven't totally worked out the Portugal portion of the trip, but I know we do want to head to Lisbon and Algarves. If anyone has some Portugal tips that would be great as well
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 3 RFID Protection
- 4 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 5 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 6 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 9 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 10 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 11 3 days to spend in europe
- 12 12 days europe
- 13 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 14 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Rail pass question
- 17 Paris to Ramstein
- 18 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 19 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 20 3 days with a Swindon base
- 21 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 22 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 23 Amalfi coast
- 24 If you had four months...
- 25 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?