I will be travelling to Europe at the beginning of July. We have 7 nights in Italy and 6 nights in Portugal.
We fly into Rome and then will head directly to Amalfi Coast. We would like to see Naples, Capri, Positano and Amalfi in 5 days. We will then head back to Rome, spend 2 nights and then fly out to Lisbon. I would love to see Cetara and Pompei as well but I don't think we'll have enough time for that.
Does anyone have any tips on how best to do this?
Haven't totally worked out the Portugal portion of the trip, but I know we do want to head to Lisbon and Algarves. If anyone has some Portugal tips that would be great as well
Amalfi coast travel tips
- 1 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 2 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 8 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 rent car / Munich