I will be travelling to Europe at the beginning of July. We have 7 nights in Italy and 6 nights in Portugal.
We fly into Rome and then will head directly to Amalfi Coast. We would like to see Naples, Capri, Positano and Amalfi in 5 days. We will then head back to Rome, spend 2 nights and then fly out to Lisbon. I would love to see Cetara and Pompei as well but I don't think we'll have enough time for that.
Does anyone have any tips on how best to do this?
Haven't totally worked out the Portugal portion of the trip, but I know we do want to head to Lisbon and Algarves. If anyone has some Portugal tips that would be great as well
Amalfi coast travel tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 2 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 3 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 Arctic Circle in December
- 5 Catalonia
- 6 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 7 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 8 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 9 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 10 Macarons!
- 11 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 12 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 13 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 14 Sammezzano update
- 15 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 16 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 17 ideas for Portugal please
- 18 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 19 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 20 Transportation in Paris
- 21 airport transportation
- 22 2 Days in Brussels
- 23 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 24 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 25 Travel in Ireland in July 2015