I will be travelling to Europe at the beginning of July. We have 7 nights in Italy and 6 nights in Portugal.
We fly into Rome and then will head directly to Amalfi Coast. We would like to see Naples, Capri, Positano and Amalfi in 5 days. We will then head back to Rome, spend 2 nights and then fly out to Lisbon. I would love to see Cetara and Pompei as well but I don't think we'll have enough time for that.
Does anyone have any tips on how best to do this?
Haven't totally worked out the Portugal portion of the trip, but I know we do want to head to Lisbon and Algarves. If anyone has some Portugal tips that would be great as well
Amalfi coast travel tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 4 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 5 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 6 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Reputable Tours
- 11 Is my plan ok
- 12 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 15 Ideas for Spain in May
- 16 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 17 Portugal Trip
- 18 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 19 5 Observations About Paris
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 21 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 22 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 23 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 24 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 25 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June