I will be travelling to Europe at the beginning of July. We have 7 nights in Italy and 6 nights in Portugal.
We fly into Rome and then will head directly to Amalfi Coast. We would like to see Naples, Capri, Positano and Amalfi in 5 days. We will then head back to Rome, spend 2 nights and then fly out to Lisbon. I would love to see Cetara and Pompei as well but I don't think we'll have enough time for that.
Does anyone have any tips on how best to do this?
Haven't totally worked out the Portugal portion of the trip, but I know we do want to head to Lisbon and Algarves. If anyone has some Portugal tips that would be great as well
Amalfi coast travel tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 3 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 nearby cities to london
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 9 days in turkey
- 9 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 14 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 18 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 19 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe