Me and my girlfriend are planning a 12 day trip to italy. We have 5 days planned in Rome and Florence and for the remaining 7 days are trying to decide what to do.
we have a few options:
1. Amalfi and Capri. spend most of the trip in the amalfi coast traveling the towns and than a night or 2 in capri.
2. We would also like to consider going to Sardinia was wondering how much time was needed there.
3. We are also considering going to Sicily and was wondering how much time was needed there.
If we were to go to Sardinia and/or Sicilly we want to have a nice relaxing time and dont want to be constantly on the move and were looking for recommendations.
We are also exploring and open to the option of going to croatia for 7 days which we would like to go to hvar, dubrovnik, and see the waterfalls.
Any insight into this trip would be greatly appreciated as well as activities you think are absolute musts, places to visit, and we would like to spend time on the beach as well as on a boat. We are going in early may, so it should not be too too crowded at any of these locations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days each in London and Paris
- 2 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 7 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 8 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 9 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 10 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 11 Switzerland in September
- 12 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 13 A few more questions about Brittany
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 15 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 16 Positano or Sorrento?
- 17 Paris in November
- 18 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 19 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 20 London Theater
- 21 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 24 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland