Me and my girlfriend are planning a 12 day trip to italy. We have 5 days planned in Rome and Florence and for the remaining 7 days are trying to decide what to do.
we have a few options:
1. Amalfi and Capri. spend most of the trip in the amalfi coast traveling the towns and than a night or 2 in capri.
2. We would also like to consider going to Sardinia was wondering how much time was needed there.
3. We are also considering going to Sicily and was wondering how much time was needed there.
If we were to go to Sardinia and/or Sicilly we want to have a nice relaxing time and dont want to be constantly on the move and were looking for recommendations.
We are also exploring and open to the option of going to croatia for 7 days which we would like to go to hvar, dubrovnik, and see the waterfalls.
Any insight into this trip would be greatly appreciated as well as activities you think are absolute musts, places to visit, and we would like to spend time on the beach as well as on a boat. We are going in early may, so it should not be too too crowded at any of these locations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 9 Petrol in Greece
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Where to enjoy Paris
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 19 Meteora for older folk
- 20 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 21 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 23 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 24 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 25 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area