Me and my girlfriend are planning a 12 day trip to italy. We have 5 days planned in Rome and Florence and for the remaining 7 days are trying to decide what to do.
we have a few options:
1. Amalfi and Capri. spend most of the trip in the amalfi coast traveling the towns and than a night or 2 in capri.
2. We would also like to consider going to Sardinia was wondering how much time was needed there.
3. We are also considering going to Sicily and was wondering how much time was needed there.
If we were to go to Sardinia and/or Sicilly we want to have a nice relaxing time and dont want to be constantly on the move and were looking for recommendations.
We are also exploring and open to the option of going to croatia for 7 days which we would like to go to hvar, dubrovnik, and see the waterfalls.
Any insight into this trip would be greatly appreciated as well as activities you think are absolute musts, places to visit, and we would like to spend time on the beach as well as on a boat. We are going in early may, so it should not be too too crowded at any of these locations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer 1:800:681:7208 Installation Contact LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 2 9 Days in Spain
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 Driving through Paris
- 12 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 13 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Road trip with our dog
- 19 Frankfurt to UK
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 22 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 23 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Douro Valley in January?