We are planning for a 7 night trip to celebrate our 20th anniversary to Amalfi coast and Tuscany.
I have done a fair bit of research and now I am torn about where to stay in Amalfi. I prefer Positano bcos it resembles Santorini and we loved Santorini
We are looking at Siena in Tuscany and thinking of spending 3 nights in Tuscany and 4 nights in Amalfi.
But after reading a lot of posts, may be we should just stay in Amalfi for entire week ?
Any thoughts ? Any suggestions for the places to stay ?
We are looking for a upscale type of property and not apartments . And we don't mind the stairs and steepness of Positano.
So, I hope I get some clarity for my trip on this forum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 8 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 11 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 14 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 15 Threat Level in UK
- 16 Cartagena Spain
- 17 Itinery help Crete
- 18 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 23 Graz in January
- 24 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 25 Tuscany wedding venues for 2