We are planning for a 7 night trip to celebrate our 20th anniversary to Amalfi coast and Tuscany.
I have done a fair bit of research and now I am torn about where to stay in Amalfi. I prefer Positano bcos it resembles Santorini and we loved Santorini
We are looking at Siena in Tuscany and thinking of spending 3 nights in Tuscany and 4 nights in Amalfi.
But after reading a lot of posts, may be we should just stay in Amalfi for entire week ?
Any thoughts ? Any suggestions for the places to stay ?
We are looking for a upscale type of property and not apartments . And we don't mind the stairs and steepness of Positano.
So, I hope I get some clarity for my trip on this forum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 2 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Apartment Montreux area
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Safety in Rome
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 An evening in London
- 18 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 21 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 22 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 23 Chur or St Moritz?
- 24 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia