We are planning for a 7 night trip to celebrate our 20th anniversary to Amalfi coast and Tuscany.
I have done a fair bit of research and now I am torn about where to stay in Amalfi. I prefer Positano bcos it resembles Santorini and we loved Santorini
We are looking at Siena in Tuscany and thinking of spending 3 nights in Tuscany and 4 nights in Amalfi.
But after reading a lot of posts, may be we should just stay in Amalfi for entire week ?
Any thoughts ? Any suggestions for the places to stay ?
We are looking for a upscale type of property and not apartments . And we don't mind the stairs and steepness of Positano.
So, I hope I get some clarity for my trip on this forum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 2 Swiss Travel Pass
- 3 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 4 10 days in Paris and......
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 7 Athens
- 8 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 9 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 10 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 21 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 24 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 25 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices