We are planning for a 7 night trip to celebrate our 20th anniversary to Amalfi coast and Tuscany.
I have done a fair bit of research and now I am torn about where to stay in Amalfi. I prefer Positano bcos it resembles Santorini and we loved Santorini
We are looking at Siena in Tuscany and thinking of spending 3 nights in Tuscany and 4 nights in Amalfi.
But after reading a lot of posts, may be we should just stay in Amalfi for entire week ?
Any thoughts ? Any suggestions for the places to stay ?
We are looking for a upscale type of property and not apartments . And we don't mind the stairs and steepness of Positano.
So, I hope I get some clarity for my trip on this forum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 5 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 9 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 12 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 13 Shall we Gdansk?
- 14 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip