From those of you with more travel experience than I have, are any US airlines better than others for travel to Europe? I've used British Airlines and Air France before and was satisfied, but their schedules/prices are not as attractive for the flight I'm now booking. Are there any differences in the travel experience between the major US airlines? Is it worth paying for a more expensive flight with Lufthansa, BA, or Air France over US carriers? I really appreciate any comments.
Airlines from East Coast to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 Cotswold Churches
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Best beach town in Italy?
- 10 Where to go in France mid July?
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Five nights in Extremadura
- 21 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy