i am currently in job assignment at Oslo. Me and my family, (wife + 2 kids 7year and 4 year) are planning to take vacation probably 10 days. We plan to visit Paris, Amsterdam and of of Italy city (not sure yet). I need advice on what will be the good itinerary ? I am open using air plane or train. Budget is either low or high (medium).
Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 London visit
- 4 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 5 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 8 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 9 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 10 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 11 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 12 21 Days in Central Europe
- 13 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 14 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 15 My itinerary for Greece
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 20 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 21 London 2nd time around
- 22 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer