I'm wondering if anyone has tried the Iceland Air Package deals that allow you three nights in Iceland, before continuing on with another country in Europe? If so, is it a good deal? We're thinking of the month of May.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 5 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 9 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 10 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 13 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 Another tipping question: concierges
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Interesting places to visit
- 19 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville