I'm wondering if anyone has tried the Iceland Air Package deals that allow you three nights in Iceland, before continuing on with another country in Europe? If so, is it a good deal? We're thinking of the month of May.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 2 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 3 Classical Music in Milan
- 4 Pousadas in Portugal
- 5 Antiques shopping Rome
- 6 Scotland Trip Planning
- 7 Must sees in Malaga
- 8 Lake Maggiore
- 9 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 10 Another Book List for Italy
- 11 Italy train question
- 12 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 13 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 14 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 15 Two Weeks in Europe
- 16 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 19 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 20 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 23 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 24 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 25 Venice - a day open