My boyfriend and I are taking a 15 day trip to Europe in May (2014). We had previously posted and got some great advice and since then have done some research on which countries we'd be interested in visiting.
Our very basic itinerary at the moment:
6 days in London
2 days in Bath
7 days in Ireland
My question is, are we planning enough for 15 days worth? Should we check out another country perhaps? Or will our current itinerary give us plenty to experience?
Advice for 15 Day Trip to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 6 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 7 5 Observations About Paris
- 8 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 11 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 12 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 13 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 14 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 17 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 18 Is my plan ok
- 19 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 20 Reputable Tours
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 23 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 24 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 25 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?