My boyfriend and I are taking a 15 day trip to Europe in May (2014). We had previously posted and got some great advice and since then have done some research on which countries we'd be interested in visiting.
Our very basic itinerary at the moment:
6 days in London
2 days in Bath
7 days in Ireland
My question is, are we planning enough for 15 days worth? Should we check out another country perhaps? Or will our current itinerary give us plenty to experience?
Advice for 15 Day Trip to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SHOULD I BRING A TRANSLATION PHRASE/DICTIONARY TO HUNGARY
- 2 Winter in Europe - Accommodation book in advance?
- 3 New Years in Northern Italy
- 4 DB Bahn Train reservation
- 5 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 6 Favorite Greek Islands?
- 7 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 8 Northern Lights - What else to see
- 9 Renfe missing trains now I saw 6 mo ago
- 10 Your favorites: Italy: specifically Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 11 BIG BUS TOUR IN BUDAPEST
- 12 Paris to Nice, best transportation?
- 13 Trip Report June 2014 Peloponnese Castles
- 14 Honeymoon help - Eastern Europe
- 15 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 16 Budapest, Vienna, Prague Itinerary
- 17 5 days in Paris with teenager
- 18 TGV SNCF trains for US Travelers Don't Accept US CC
- 19 Trip Report - Venice, Florence, and Rome
- 20 Vineyard tours, Sept. Burgos or Leon area
- 21 Thalys: In Advance or Last Minute
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 Cream tea
- 24 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 25 Winter visit: Kitzbuhel or Arlberb