My boyfriend and I are taking a 15 day trip to Europe in May (2014). We had previously posted and got some great advice and since then have done some research on which countries we'd be interested in visiting.
Our very basic itinerary at the moment:
6 days in London
2 days in Bath
7 days in Ireland
My question is, are we planning enough for 15 days worth? Should we check out another country perhaps? Or will our current itinerary give us plenty to experience?
Advice for 15 Day Trip to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 2 Venice in July?
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Family Summer Trip in July to London then Paris and then need suggestions!
- 5 Can You Get To Bath From Gatwick Airport Without Going To London?
- 6 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 7 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 8 tour guides in rome
- 9 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 12 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 13 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 14 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 15 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 16 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 17 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 18 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 19 Short Corsica trip in/out of Ajaccio - itinerary musts?
- 20 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 21 Sardinia Travelogue
- 22 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 23 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 24 Greece trip with daughters
- 25 Paris to Rome