My boyfriend and I are taking a 15 day trip to Europe in May (2014). We had previously posted and got some great advice and since then have done some research on which countries we'd be interested in visiting.
Our very basic itinerary at the moment:
6 days in London
2 days in Bath
7 days in Ireland
My question is, are we planning enough for 15 days worth? Should we check out another country perhaps? Or will our current itinerary give us plenty to experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 5 4 days in switzerland
- 6 Vienna or Budapest?
- 7 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 8 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 9 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 10 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 11 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 12 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 13 14 nights in Europe
- 14 French immersion courses in France
- 15 Berlin, germany
- 16 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 17 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 18 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 19 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 20 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 21 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 22 Ireland & Scotland
- 23 CDG airport
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights