My boyfriend and I are taking a 15 day trip to Europe in May (2014). We had previously posted and got some great advice and since then have done some research on which countries we'd be interested in visiting.
Our very basic itinerary at the moment:
6 days in London
2 days in Bath
7 days in Ireland
My question is, are we planning enough for 15 days worth? Should we check out another country perhaps? Or will our current itinerary give us plenty to experience?
Advice for 15 Day Trip to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 3 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 4 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 5 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 6 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 7 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 8 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 9 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 10 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 11 month's stay in Italy
- 12 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 13 10 days in England
- 14 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 15 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 22 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 23 5 days France Itinerary
- 24 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 25 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...