My boyfriend and I are taking a 15 day trip to Europe in May (2014). We had previously posted and got some great advice and since then have done some research on which countries we'd be interested in visiting.
Our very basic itinerary at the moment:
6 days in London
2 days in Bath
7 days in Ireland
My question is, are we planning enough for 15 days worth? Should we check out another country perhaps? Or will our current itinerary give us plenty to experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 2 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 3 Italy by car
- 4 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 5 Paris gtg in October?
- 6 Lake Garda- Italy
- 7 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 8 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 11 T Mobile Does it Again
- 12 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 13 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 14 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 15 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 16 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 17 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 18 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 19 European Championship
- 20 Plan Italy trip
- 21 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 22 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 23 Six ways Brexit could hit Americans, item from the BBC
- 24 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 25 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing