My boyfriend and I are taking a 15 day trip to Europe in May (2014). We had previously posted and got some great advice and since then have done some research on which countries we'd be interested in visiting.
Our very basic itinerary at the moment:
6 days in London
2 days in Bath
7 days in Ireland
My question is, are we planning enough for 15 days worth? Should we check out another country perhaps? Or will our current itinerary give us plenty to experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 4 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 5 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 6 Spain.. suggestions please
- 7 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 London dining service charge
- 10 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 11 London Paris
- 12 The Rain in Spain and more
- 13 Scotland Question
- 14 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 15 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 16 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 17 Luggage on trains/security?
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 What clothes?
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 the reality that it helps
- 22 Venice to Positano
- 23 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 24 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 25 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted