Has anyone stayed at this hotel in Montepulciano? It has good reviews on another site but I read nothing about it here. We are flying into Rome the last part of April, picking up a car and driving into Tuscany. We want somewhere to stay that will be relaxing so we can get over jet lag before attending a wedding in Cortona. We do not want to stay in Rome. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Accommodations in Tuscany - La Locanda di San Francesco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 2 staying a month or so in each place
- 3 Tour Group Operators
- 4 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 5 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 6 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 7 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 10 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 11 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 12 CROATIA SPLIT
- 13 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 14 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 15 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 16 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 17 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 18 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 19 Majorca - where to stay?
- 20 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 21 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 22 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 23 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 24 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 25 Saint Malo or Dinan?