Has anyone stayed at this hotel in Montepulciano? It has good reviews on another site but I read nothing about it here. We are flying into Rome the last part of April, picking up a car and driving into Tuscany. We want somewhere to stay that will be relaxing so we can get over jet lag before attending a wedding in Cortona. We do not want to stay in Rome. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Accommodations in Tuscany - La Locanda di San Francesco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 2 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 Connections at CDG
- 5 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 6 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 7 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 8 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 9 Hotel in Rome?
- 10 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 11 granada to algarve
- 12 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 13 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 14 Ireland driving vacation
- 15 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 16 Cotswolds village base
- 17 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 18 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 19 Normandy in October
- 20 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 23 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls
- 24 Christmas Markets and White Christmas in the Alps
- 25 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS