Has anyone stayed at this hotel in Montepulciano? It has good reviews on another site but I read nothing about it here. We are flying into Rome the last part of April, picking up a car and driving into Tuscany. We want somewhere to stay that will be relaxing so we can get over jet lag before attending a wedding in Cortona. We do not want to stay in Rome. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Accommodations in Tuscany - La Locanda di San Francesco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 2 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 3 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 4 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 5 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 6 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 7 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 8 Munich accommodations
- 9 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 10 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 11 Hotel in Lisbon
- 12 buying souviners and art
- 13 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 14 Where to stay in Prague?
- 15 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 16 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 17 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 18 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 21 Positano in high season???
- 22 Porto to Salamanca
- 23 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 24 Tyrol - need general help
- 25 Please help me plan my trip!