Has anyone stayed at this hotel in Montepulciano? It has good reviews on another site but I read nothing about it here. We are flying into Rome the last part of April, picking up a car and driving into Tuscany. We want somewhere to stay that will be relaxing so we can get over jet lag before attending a wedding in Cortona. We do not want to stay in Rome. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Accommodations in Tuscany - La Locanda di San Francesco
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 8 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 15 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 first european holiday itinery
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands