Has anyone stayed at this hotel in Montepulciano? It has good reviews on another site but I read nothing about it here. We are flying into Rome the last part of April, picking up a car and driving into Tuscany. We want somewhere to stay that will be relaxing so we can get over jet lag before attending a wedding in Cortona. We do not want to stay in Rome. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Accommodations in Tuscany - La Locanda di San Francesco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 3 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 4 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 5 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 6 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 7 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 8 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 9 St Christophers Paris
- 10 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 11 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 12 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 13 Help creating Honeymoon itinerary
- 14 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 15 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 16 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 17 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 18 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 19 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 20 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 21 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 22 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 23 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 24 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 25 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please