Has anyone stayed at this hotel in Montepulciano? It has good reviews on another site but I read nothing about it here. We are flying into Rome the last part of April, picking up a car and driving into Tuscany. We want somewhere to stay that will be relaxing so we can get over jet lag before attending a wedding in Cortona. We do not want to stay in Rome. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Accommodations in Tuscany - La Locanda di San Francesco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 2 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 3 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 4 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 5 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 6 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 7 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 8 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 9 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 10 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 11 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 12 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 13 Albi/Carcassone
- 14 milan austria
- 15 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 16 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 17 Mont St. Michele?
- 18 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 19 Alhambra questions
- 20 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 21 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 22 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 23 Airbnb
- 24 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 25 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015