Has anyone stayed at this hotel in Montepulciano? It has good reviews on another site but I read nothing about it here. We are flying into Rome the last part of April, picking up a car and driving into Tuscany. We want somewhere to stay that will be relaxing so we can get over jet lag before attending a wedding in Cortona. We do not want to stay in Rome. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Accommodations in Tuscany - La Locanda di San Francesco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 Athens/Istanbul March
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 9 Dublin to Armagh?
- 10 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 11 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 12 Gite and/or agritourism
- 13 Apartment for family trip to London
- 14 Prebook B&Bs
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 17 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 20 days in Germany
- 20 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 21 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 22 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 25 French open