Has anyone stayed at this hotel in Montepulciano? It has good reviews on another site but I read nothing about it here. We are flying into Rome the last part of April, picking up a car and driving into Tuscany. We want somewhere to stay that will be relaxing so we can get over jet lag before attending a wedding in Cortona. We do not want to stay in Rome. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Accommodations in Tuscany - La Locanda di San Francesco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sienna at night
- 2 Siena Favorites?
- 3 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 4 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 5 Car Rental Prague to Krakow
- 6 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 using airbnb for the first time...
- 11 White Villages base?
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 14 Cornwall or Paris?
- 15 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 16 Help with France itinerary
- 17 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 18 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 2 full days in Paris
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 23 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights