Has anyone stayed at this hotel in Montepulciano? It has good reviews on another site but I read nothing about it here. We are flying into Rome the last part of April, picking up a car and driving into Tuscany. We want somewhere to stay that will be relaxing so we can get over jet lag before attending a wedding in Cortona. We do not want to stay in Rome. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Accommodations in Tuscany - La Locanda di San Francesco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG questions
- 2 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 5 Renting an apt.
- 6 WiFi on trains
- 7 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 8 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 9 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 10 A guide to Madrid
- 11 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 12 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 13 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 14 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 15 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 16 Amsterday > Bruges
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 19 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 20 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 21 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 22 ¡QUE VIVA VALENCIA! Wandering and Eating amidst the Orange Blossoms
- 23 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 24 Great restaurants in Italy
- 25 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?