I'm planning a trip over Christmas to Paris & Burgundy. We've got 10 people in our group. Mostly adults with two kids (ages 10 and 15). We fly into Paris and we have 8 nights total in France. Original plan was to take the train to Burgundy, stay there for 4 nights, then come back to Paris for 4 nights before flying out. We're open to suggestions on where to go. We've been looking into Lyon, Dijon, Beaune as possible options. We don't want to be hopping around to different hotels each night. Would prefer to do 2-3 nights per hotel. For Paris, we were thinking maybe an airbnb for 4 nights in a central location. My question...do you have suggestions for which cities to hit for an 8-night stay? Do we need to rent a car? Can we Uber it between cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Juangfrau / mt
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!