I'm planning a trip over Christmas to Paris & Burgundy. We've got 10 people in our group. Mostly adults with two kids (ages 10 and 15). We fly into Paris and we have 8 nights total in France. Original plan was to take the train to Burgundy, stay there for 4 nights, then come back to Paris for 4 nights before flying out. We're open to suggestions on where to go. We've been looking into Lyon, Dijon, Beaune as possible options. We don't want to be hopping around to different hotels each night. Would prefer to do 2-3 nights per hotel. For Paris, we were thinking maybe an airbnb for 4 nights in a central location. My question...do you have suggestions for which cities to hit for an 8-night stay? Do we need to rent a car? Can we Uber it between cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 대구안마 ᕚdbg35.comᕘ(대구안마)대구마사지(대구건마)대구안마My Topic Title
- 2 와와카지노ஜ＼＼ＧＲＮ９８７.ＺＥ。ＡＭ ஜ＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 3 온라인카지노ஜ＼＼ＧＲＮ９８７.ＺＥ。ＡＭ ஜ＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 와와바카라게임→(☭】ＢＬＫ９８７。ＺＺ。ＡＭ【☭)←아시아바카라
- 5 실시간카지노多＼＼ ＪＯＹ８７６。COM 多＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 6 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Valencia, Spain
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 10 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 11 Help with basic itinerary
- 12 Parking in Girona
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 Greece and Italy Combo
- 15 Visit to Engand
- 16 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 17 They additionally demonstrate higher demise rates hl12
- 18 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 19 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 20 YIKES!
- 21 Which city order makes most sense?
- 22 Short Trip to Paris
- 23 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 24 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 25 Driving (hire car) in London…