I'm planning a trip over Christmas to Paris & Burgundy. We've got 10 people in our group. Mostly adults with two kids (ages 10 and 15). We fly into Paris and we have 8 nights total in France. Original plan was to take the train to Burgundy, stay there for 4 nights, then come back to Paris for 4 nights before flying out. We're open to suggestions on where to go. We've been looking into Lyon, Dijon, Beaune as possible options. We don't want to be hopping around to different hotels each night. Would prefer to do 2-3 nights per hotel. For Paris, we were thinking maybe an airbnb for 4 nights in a central location. My question...do you have suggestions for which cities to hit for an 8-night stay? Do we need to rent a car? Can we Uber it between cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 4 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 5 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 6 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 7 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 10 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 11 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 12 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 13 Escargots in Paris
- 14 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 15 Acropolis Athens
- 16 Vacation in Great Britain
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 19 Interesting places to visit
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Trip Ideas
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Reliable tour companies for day trips?