I'm planning a trip over Christmas to Paris & Burgundy. We've got 10 people in our group. Mostly adults with two kids (ages 10 and 15). We fly into Paris and we have 8 nights total in France. Original plan was to take the train to Burgundy, stay there for 4 nights, then come back to Paris for 4 nights before flying out. We're open to suggestions on where to go. We've been looking into Lyon, Dijon, Beaune as possible options. We don't want to be hopping around to different hotels each night. Would prefer to do 2-3 nights per hotel. For Paris, we were thinking maybe an airbnb for 4 nights in a central location. My question...do you have suggestions for which cities to hit for an 8-night stay? Do we need to rent a car? Can we Uber it between cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Bernese Oberland
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 6 Moscow Favorites
- 7 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 8 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 9 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 10 TIM in FCO - update
- 11 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 12 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 18 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 19 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 20 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 21 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 22 Cartagena Spain
- 23 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 24 Trip to Switzerland
- 25 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London