I'm planning a trip over Christmas to Paris & Burgundy. We've got 10 people in our group. Mostly adults with two kids (ages 10 and 15). We fly into Paris and we have 8 nights total in France. Original plan was to take the train to Burgundy, stay there for 4 nights, then come back to Paris for 4 nights before flying out. We're open to suggestions on where to go. We've been looking into Lyon, Dijon, Beaune as possible options. We don't want to be hopping around to different hotels each night. Would prefer to do 2-3 nights per hotel. For Paris, we were thinking maybe an airbnb for 4 nights in a central location. My question...do you have suggestions for which cities to hit for an 8-night stay? Do we need to rent a car? Can we Uber it between cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 2 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 3 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 Bordeaux to Nice
- 6 Travel in Europe
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 10 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 Whathello Paris
- 13 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 14 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 Rome to Venice
- 19 One free day in Barcelona
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 November in Rome
- 22 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 Trains in Italy