I am taking a overnight train from Budapest to Zurich . Reach Zurich at 7:30am then directly to Lucerne
11 June Lucerne - Mt Titlis
12 June Lucerne - Golden pass - InterLaken and area
13 June Lucerne
14 June - St. Moritz - from Lucerne take a morning train to lugano then Bernina Express -stay in Moritz
15 June -St. Moritz
16 June - Zermat - from Moritz to Zermatt Glacier express
17 June - filght at 5:30pm to USA
I iam not sure if that is too much of train or if i chould skip the Glacier express and from Moritc go directly to Zuric and skip Zermatt?
any suggestion would be helpful
Read more: http://www.frommers.com/community/forum.cfm/europe/switzerland/7-days-switzerland-itinerary#ixzz1prqlefod
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Restaurants
- 2 Corsica
- 3 17 days in England
- 4 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 5 VENICE
- 6 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 7 London best location
- 8 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 9 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 10 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 11 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 12 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 13 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 14 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 15 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 16 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 17 travel around Spain
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 23 CDG to Marais transfer
- 24 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 25 Italy Trip Report