I am taking a overnight train from Budapest to Zurich . Reach Zurich at 7:30am then directly to Lucerne
11 June Lucerne - Mt Titlis
12 June Lucerne - Golden pass - InterLaken and area
13 June Lucerne
14 June - St. Moritz - from Lucerne take a morning train to lugano then Bernina Express -stay in Moritz
15 June -St. Moritz
16 June - Zermat - from Moritz to Zermatt Glacier express
17 June - filght at 5:30pm to USA
I iam not sure if that is too much of train or if i chould skip the Glacier express and from Moritc go directly to Zuric and skip Zermatt?
any suggestion would be helpful
Read more: http://www.frommers.com/community/forum.cfm/europe/switzerland/7-days-switzerland-itinerary#ixzz1prqlefod
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 3 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 4 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 5 Where to go!?
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 8 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 9 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 10 Vacation
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 Dog friendly hotels
- 14 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 15 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Cambridge in May
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 22 Madrid/Lisbon
- 23 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)