I am taking a overnight train from Budapest to Zurich . Reach Zurich at 7:30am then directly to Lucerne
11 June Lucerne - Mt Titlis
12 June Lucerne - Golden pass - InterLaken and area
13 June Lucerne
14 June - St. Moritz - from Lucerne take a morning train to lugano then Bernina Express -stay in Moritz
15 June -St. Moritz
16 June - Zermat - from Moritz to Zermatt Glacier express
17 June - filght at 5:30pm to USA
I iam not sure if that is too much of train or if i chould skip the Glacier express and from Moritc go directly to Zuric and skip Zermatt?
any suggestion would be helpful
Read more: http://www.frommers.com/community/forum.cfm/europe/switzerland/7-days-switzerland-itinerary#ixzz1prqlefod
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with Teens Trip Report
- 2 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 7 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 10 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 11 Lake Como AREA questions
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 14 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 18 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 19 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 22 Greece
- 23 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Spain - day driver advice