I am taking a overnight train from Budapest to Zurich . Reach Zurich at 7:30am then directly to Lucerne
11 June Lucerne - Mt Titlis
12 June Lucerne - Golden pass - InterLaken and area
13 June Lucerne
14 June - St. Moritz - from Lucerne take a morning train to lugano then Bernina Express -stay in Moritz
15 June -St. Moritz
16 June - Zermat - from Moritz to Zermatt Glacier express
17 June - filght at 5:30pm to USA
I iam not sure if that is too much of train or if i chould skip the Glacier express and from Moritc go directly to Zuric and skip Zermatt?
any suggestion would be helpful
Read more: http://www.frommers.com/community/forum.cfm/europe/switzerland/7-days-switzerland-itinerary#ixzz1prqlefod
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 2 Months in Sicily
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Azores
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 Sundays in Puglia
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Prague
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 What tips can you give about packing?
- 20 Sim Card Options
- 21 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 22 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 23 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 24 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 25 Como Bus to Bellagio