Hello, I was a "skilled jobseeker" in norway the last 6 months. I am now returning back to USA through Iceland, I am wondering if they will have a problem with me overstaying my 90 days in Schengen land even though I had permission to stay here for 6 months. I have proof from police in Norway stating so. I am only taking the necessary detour to get back. Any advice or experiences ?
6 Mths skilled job seeker returning to USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 4 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Pompeii train to Naples
- 7 Small group for Colosseum
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 10 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 11 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 14 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 15 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 16 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 17 best time to book accommodation
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Stay near Paris
- 20 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Sicily - not a trip report
- 23 Chip but no PIN
- 24 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 25 Questions for my German friends