Hello, I was a "skilled jobseeker" in norway the last 6 months. I am now returning back to USA through Iceland, I am wondering if they will have a problem with me overstaying my 90 days in Schengen land even though I had permission to stay here for 6 months. I have proof from police in Norway stating so. I am only taking the necessary detour to get back. Any advice or experiences ?
6 Mths skilled job seeker returning to USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 2 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 3 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 4 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 5 Paris in black and white
- 6 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 Day trips from Bologna
- 9 First Trip to Europe
- 10 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 11 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 12 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 13 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 14 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 15 Cotswolds first time
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 18 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 19 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 20 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 21 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 22 Need help with itinerary
- 23 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 24 Grad Schools in London?
- 25 7 days in London in Dec with family