Hello, I was a "skilled jobseeker" in norway the last 6 months. I am now returning back to USA through Iceland, I am wondering if they will have a problem with me overstaying my 90 days in Schengen land even though I had permission to stay here for 6 months. I have proof from police in Norway stating so. I am only taking the necessary detour to get back. Any advice or experiences ?
6 Mths skilled job seeker returning to USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 2 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 3 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 4 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 5 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 6 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 7 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 8 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 9 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 10 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 15 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 16 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 17 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 18 Paris and where else?
- 19 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 20 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 21 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 22 Raining in rome
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 25 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco