Hello, I was a "skilled jobseeker" in norway the last 6 months. I am now returning back to USA through Iceland, I am wondering if they will have a problem with me overstaying my 90 days in Schengen land even though I had permission to stay here for 6 months. I have proof from police in Norway stating so. I am only taking the necessary detour to get back. Any advice or experiences ?
6 Mths skilled job seeker returning to USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 3 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 4 Any experience on Hotel London in Milan
- 5 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 6 Positano in high season???
- 7 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 8 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 9 Two days in Dublin
- 10 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 11 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 12 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 13 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 14 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 15 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 16 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 17 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 18 buying souviners and art
- 19 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 20 Tax refund in France
- 21 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 22 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 23 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 24 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 25 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains