Hello, I was a "skilled jobseeker" in norway the last 6 months. I am now returning back to USA through Iceland, I am wondering if they will have a problem with me overstaying my 90 days in Schengen land even though I had permission to stay here for 6 months. I have proof from police in Norway stating so. I am only taking the necessary detour to get back. Any advice or experiences ?
6 Mths skilled job seeker returning to USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 2 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Tipping in the UK
- 5 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 6 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 7 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 8 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 9 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 10 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 11 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 12 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 13 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 14 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 2 weeks in Spain
- 17 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 18 at what point should one get health insurance
- 19 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 20 Lucerne Switzerland
- 21 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 22 First visit to France in November
- 23 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 24 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 25 4 Months in Europe