Hello, I was a "skilled jobseeker" in norway the last 6 months. I am now returning back to USA through Iceland, I am wondering if they will have a problem with me overstaying my 90 days in Schengen land even though I had permission to stay here for 6 months. I have proof from police in Norway stating so. I am only taking the necessary detour to get back. Any advice or experiences ?
6 Mths skilled job seeker returning to USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 3 rail pass
- 4 Scotland and northern England
- 5 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 6 Germany for 3 weeks
- 7 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 8 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 9 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 10 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 11 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 12 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 13 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 14 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 15 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 16 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 17 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 20 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 21 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 22 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 23 Great restaurants in Italy
- 24 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 25 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?