Hello, I was a "skilled jobseeker" in norway the last 6 months. I am now returning back to USA through Iceland, I am wondering if they will have a problem with me overstaying my 90 days in Schengen land even though I had permission to stay here for 6 months. I have proof from police in Norway stating so. I am only taking the necessary detour to get back. Any advice or experiences ?
6 Mths skilled job seeker returning to USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian cooking classes
- 2 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 3 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 4 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 5 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 6 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 7 Fjords, How To?
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 11 Budget for 3 Month's
- 12 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 13 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 15 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 16 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 17 London visit
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 20 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 21 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 24 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 25 Chip but no PIN