Hello, I was a "skilled jobseeker" in norway the last 6 months. I am now returning back to USA through Iceland, I am wondering if they will have a problem with me overstaying my 90 days in Schengen land even though I had permission to stay here for 6 months. I have proof from police in Norway stating so. I am only taking the necessary detour to get back. Any advice or experiences ?
6 Mths skilled job seeker returning to USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Snowboarding in Poland
- 2 Travel with Teens
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 5 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 6 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 14 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 17 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 18 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 19 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 20 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 21 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 24 Reims for a day
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe