Hello, I was a "skilled jobseeker" in norway the last 6 months. I am now returning back to USA through Iceland, I am wondering if they will have a problem with me overstaying my 90 days in Schengen land even though I had permission to stay here for 6 months. I have proof from police in Norway stating so. I am only taking the necessary detour to get back. Any advice or experiences ?
6 Mths skilled job seeker returning to USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 2 Naxos in May
- 3 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 4 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 5 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 12 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 14 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 15 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 16 Paris and where else?
- 17 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 18 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 19 Eleanor's Pages
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 22 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 23 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 24 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 25 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia