I recently booked a ticket from Tel-Aviv, Israel to Funchal,Madeira, with a connection at Madrid barajas.
I booked the ticket via a travel agency and the operating airline is Iberia , however, i'm a little concerned about the transfer time from terminal 4S to 4- my flight lands in Madrid at 10:40 at terminal 4S, then the flight to Funchal,Madeira departs at 11:35 at terminal 4, totalling about one hour between touch down and take off, a timeframe within which I have to get from the plane to the departure gate.
I've done my homework and read about the underground 5 minute train, but ideally I'd really like to have an account of someone who's faced the same transfer; is it possible in one hour ? I'd just like to know it this is a /possible/ amount of time, so as to know if I should get a train down instead, i dont know any thing about barajas and how it goes
I'd be very grateful for any information anyone can bring to the matter.
Thanks to all who read
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 지카지노べ❃【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❃べ지카지노
- 2 럭키카지노べ❁【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❁べ럭키카지노
- 3 비보카지노べ✿【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✿べ비보카지노
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 6 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 1 month in Europe
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 24 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 25 LIsbon
55 minute layover in Madrid, Barajas to transfer from terminal 4S to 4