I recently booked a ticket from Tel-Aviv, Israel to Funchal,Madeira, with a connection at Madrid barajas.
I booked the ticket via a travel agency and the operating airline is Iberia , however, i'm a little concerned about the transfer time from terminal 4S to 4- my flight lands in Madrid at 10:40 at terminal 4S, then the flight to Funchal,Madeira departs at 11:35 at terminal 4, totalling about one hour between touch down and take off, a timeframe within which I have to get from the plane to the departure gate.
I've done my homework and read about the underground 5 minute train, but ideally I'd really like to have an account of someone who's faced the same transfer; is it possible in one hour ? I'd just like to know it this is a /possible/ amount of time, so as to know if I should get a train down instead, i dont know any thing about barajas and how it goes
I'd be very grateful for any information anyone can bring to the matter.
Thanks to all who read
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 2 Azores
- 3 Short Trip in July
- 4 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Scotland in 7 Days
- 11 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 12 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 22 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
55 minute layover in Madrid, Barajas to transfer from terminal 4S to 4