I will be flying to Venice from Dubrovnik with a connection in Vienna. I only have 50 minutes between flights, will this be a problem?
50 Minutes Connection Time in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Foie gras, redux
- 2 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 3 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 4 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 7 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 8 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 11 Airport to Piraeus
- 12 Trieste and Koper
- 13 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 14 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 15 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 16 What still confounds you about travel?
- 17 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 18 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 19 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Pronunciation
- 22 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 23 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 24 Stay near Paris
- 25 Monet in Normandy