I am traveling to Ireland in October, and will be over there through the 2nd week in November. I REALLY want to be on the Isle of Man the last week in October, but after hours of research, I can't find any transportation over there! I will be renting a car, so was hoping for the ferry, but they don't seem to run that late in the year.
Does anyone have some insider/ native tips or tricks? I thought that there had to be some way for the islanders to get off island, but can't see to figure that out either.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 3 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 4 celticmoon, a quick question
- 5 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 6 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 9 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 10 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 11 B&B in Ireland
- 12 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 13 Europe First Timers
- 14 Rome or Venice first
- 15 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Apartment Montreux area
- 25 Please help with hotels in Seville
5 weeks in Ireland in Oct., but can't find transport to Isle of Man! Ideas?