I posted couple weeks ago for my first solo trip. Now I'm starting to plan for my fist stop in London (landing city). I'm thinking to spend 5-6 days and have done some research about what to do. I think 2 days in the central London attractions would be enough ( I won't do a lot of getting inside... since time is limited). I also prefer landscape and walk in towns see things that are unique...etc. So I'm thinking to go to maybe Windsor after landing at Heathrow (before Noon) since Windsor is close to the airport. I also would like to take some day trips (within 1 hour around London), maybe Oxford, Cambridge... Briton (south of London) to see different types of scenarios ...
Can you tell me if my high level idea is practical? Trying to put together a plan . Any suggestions would be much appreciated! First time to London, so I'm clueless
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Via del Sale, Italy
- 6 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 7 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 8 Cornwall Advice
- 9 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Nafplio to Hydra
- 17 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 20 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 21 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 24 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 25 "Never Mind"