I posted couple weeks ago for my first solo trip. Now I'm starting to plan for my fist stop in London (landing city). I'm thinking to spend 5-6 days and have done some research about what to do. I think 2 days in the central London attractions would be enough ( I won't do a lot of getting inside... since time is limited). I also prefer landscape and walk in towns see things that are unique...etc. So I'm thinking to go to maybe Windsor after landing at Heathrow (before Noon) since Windsor is close to the airport. I also would like to take some day trips (within 1 hour around London), maybe Oxford, Cambridge... Briton (south of London) to see different types of scenarios ...
Can you tell me if my high level idea is practical? Trying to put together a plan . Any suggestions would be much appreciated! First time to London, so I'm clueless
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Madrid airport question
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 9 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Imbros Gorge
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 15 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 21 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 How the kids age calculated
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?