I posted couple weeks ago for my first solo trip. Now I'm starting to plan for my fist stop in London (landing city). I'm thinking to spend 5-6 days and have done some research about what to do. I think 2 days in the central London attractions would be enough ( I won't do a lot of getting inside... since time is limited). I also prefer landscape and walk in towns see things that are unique...etc. So I'm thinking to go to maybe Windsor after landing at Heathrow (before Noon) since Windsor is close to the airport. I also would like to take some day trips (within 1 hour around London), maybe Oxford, Cambridge... Briton (south of London) to see different types of scenarios ...
Can you tell me if my high level idea is practical? Trying to put together a plan . Any suggestions would be much appreciated! First time to London, so I'm clueless
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 3 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 4 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 7 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Tracking the Weather
- 10 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 11 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 14 Europe itinerary help!
- 15 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 18 Which Day?
- 19 barcelona neighborhood
- 20 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€