I posted couple weeks ago for my first solo trip. Now I'm starting to plan for my fist stop in London (landing city). I'm thinking to spend 5-6 days and have done some research about what to do. I think 2 days in the central London attractions would be enough ( I won't do a lot of getting inside... since time is limited). I also prefer landscape and walk in towns see things that are unique...etc. So I'm thinking to go to maybe Windsor after landing at Heathrow (before Noon) since Windsor is close to the airport. I also would like to take some day trips (within 1 hour around London), maybe Oxford, Cambridge... Briton (south of London) to see different types of scenarios ...
Can you tell me if my high level idea is practical? Trying to put together a plan . Any suggestions would be much appreciated! First time to London, so I'm clueless
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 2 야마토릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫pts17.com≪
- 3 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 4 10 days in Paris and......
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 7 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 10 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 11 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 19 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 driving from ancona to rome
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?