I posted couple weeks ago for my first solo trip. Now I'm starting to plan for my fist stop in London (landing city). I'm thinking to spend 5-6 days and have done some research about what to do. I think 2 days in the central London attractions would be enough ( I won't do a lot of getting inside... since time is limited). I also prefer landscape and walk in towns see things that are unique...etc. So I'm thinking to go to maybe Windsor after landing at Heathrow (before Noon) since Windsor is close to the airport. I also would like to take some day trips (within 1 hour around London), maybe Oxford, Cambridge... Briton (south of London) to see different types of scenarios ...
Can you tell me if my high level idea is practical? Trying to put together a plan . Any suggestions would be much appreciated! First time to London, so I'm clueless
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ms outlook@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 3 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 4 Now to Madrid
- 5 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 8 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 9 Sicily: which coast?
- 10 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 13 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 14 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 15 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 3 days solo in London
- 18 Chania
- 19 Edinbrugh
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 24 Studying art in English in venice
- 25 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries