I posted couple weeks ago for my first solo trip. Now I'm starting to plan for my fist stop in London (landing city). I'm thinking to spend 5-6 days and have done some research about what to do. I think 2 days in the central London attractions would be enough ( I won't do a lot of getting inside... since time is limited). I also prefer landscape and walk in towns see things that are unique...etc. So I'm thinking to go to maybe Windsor after landing at Heathrow (before Noon) since Windsor is close to the airport. I also would like to take some day trips (within 1 hour around London), maybe Oxford, Cambridge... Briton (south of London) to see different types of scenarios ...
Can you tell me if my high level idea is practical? Trying to put together a plan . Any suggestions would be much appreciated! First time to London, so I'm clueless
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 Road trip with our dog
- 8 Can parking
- 9 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 10 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 16 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 17 Douro Valley in January?
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 22 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 23 italy Cinque Terre
- 24 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!