I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
4 days to kill between Paris & Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Best london location to stay?
- 3 Prague for a week?
- 4 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 5 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 6 Scottland for a day!
- 7 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 8 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 9 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 10 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 11 VIGO, SPAIN
- 12 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 13 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 14 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 15 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 16 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 17 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 18 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 19 England, Paris itinerary help
- 20 Cinque Terre
- 21 South of France
- 22 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 23 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 24 Flying the day TATL flight to London - landing late - hotel choices
- 25 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids