I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
4 days to kill between Paris & Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Cornwall or Paris?
- 3 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 12 100 years of French gratitude
- 13 Madrid: City Views
- 14 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 15 Day Trips from Nice
- 16 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 17 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 18 London restaurants
- 19 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 20 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 21 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 22 Istanbul water
- 23 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 24 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 25 Peggy does Deutschland...