I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight Train Questions
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 4 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 5 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 6 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 7 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 8 Amsterdam hotels
- 9 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 10 Flamenco Shows
- 11 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 12 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 13 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 14 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 15 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 16 What to see in Dresden...
- 17 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Croatia in late April
- 19 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 20 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 21 Italy - best two central locations
- 22 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 23 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 24 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 25 Car Rental tips while in Greece?