I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 2 help with Italy itinerary
- 3 Scotland and London 21 days
- 4 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 6 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 7 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 8 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 9 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 10 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Venice
- 13 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Capri in July
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...