I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 cell phone companys
- 6 CDG international flight
- 7 Berlin restaurant recs
- 8 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 9 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 10 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 11 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 12 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 13 Seville in late January
- 14 Lipari to Capri??
- 15 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 16 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 17 Italy for the first time
- 18 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 5 day s in Belgrade
- 21 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 24 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 25 Gelato course in Rome?