I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Quality Passports,id cards,citizenship.
- 2 hotel in Prague
- 3 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 4 RHK's Spring Trip
- 5 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 6 5 Days in Provence
- 7 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 8 Overnight Layover -London
- 9 15 nights in Italy
- 10 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 11 Shoppingin Spain
- 12 Dublin to Dingle?
- 13 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 14 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 15 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?
- 16 [POLL] Have you ever been in NP Plitvice Lake in Croatia?
- 17 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 18 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 19 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 20 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 21 Half-day in Lindau- What to do?
- 22 Another Visit to London
- 23 Wine tour recommendations around Greve
- 24 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 25 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy