I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
4 days to kill between Paris & Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 2 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 13 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 14 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 15 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 16 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 17 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 21 Which european city?
- 22 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 23 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Swiss mountain scenery in late April