I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
4 days to kill between Paris & Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 2 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 3 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 4 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 5 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 2 Days in Rome
- 8 hiking in northern italy in october
- 9 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 10 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 11 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 12 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 13 3 days in Rome
- 14 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 week in calabria
- 17 Globus Tours
- 18 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 19 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 20 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 21 travel to western Europe from India
- 22 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 23 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 24 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 25 La Barceloneta Protests.