I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Hotel Location
- 2 Light weight small converter?
- 3 Trip in September
- 4 Small towns not too near Paris
- 5 Escorted tours Norway
- 6 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 7 Car rental help in Sicily
- 8 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 9 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Wake Up Mods
- 12 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 14 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 15 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 16 favorite app for converting US $$
- 17 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 18 Clean up spam
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Driving in Croatia
- 21 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 25 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?