I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
4 days to kill between Paris & Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 3 England and Scotland 15-days in November Trip Planning
- 4 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 5 South of France
- 6 Help me plan a Trip
- 7 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 8 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 9 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 10 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 11 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 12 England, Paris itinerary help
- 13 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 14 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 15 Germany for 3 weeks
- 16 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 17 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 18 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 19 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 20 Sardinia Advice
- 21 Provence planning
- 22 Making reservations in Italy
- 23 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 24 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 25 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)