I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 2 What to take to Germany
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 7 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 8 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 9 Private transportation
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Suggestions for travel
- 13 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 14 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 15 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 16 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 17 Holiday in Austria
- 18 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 19 4 week trip Turkey
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 22 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 23 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 24 What one thing in Paris?
- 25 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?