I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Natural Male Enhancement Supplements's Filthy Little Secret
- 2 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 3 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Undisclsoed location
- 6 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 7 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 8 Rome to venice
- 9 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 10 Italy bus or train
- 11 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 12 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 13 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 14 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 15 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 16 Need help with my itinerary
- 17 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 18 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 19 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 20 Chamonix to Paris
- 21 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 22 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 23 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 24 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 25 A new species of Homo Sapien??