I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 2 15 nights in Italy
- 3 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 4 5 top Scams in Paris
- 5 RHK's Spring Trip
- 6 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 7 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 8 A day in Killarney
- 9 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 10 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 11 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 12 Finalizing Itinerary
- 13 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 14 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 15 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 16 data sim card for france
- 17 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 18 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 19 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 20 Rome Private Tours
- 21 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 22 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 23 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 25 Driving through French Alps to Italy