I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 2 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 3 Madrid Airport
- 4 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 5 Provence Planning Help
- 6 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 7 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 8 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 9 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 10 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 11 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 12 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 13 Baggage Storage Zurich
- 14 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 15 Norway in the nutshell
- 16 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 17 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 18 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 19 Lufthansa's New Europe Fares
- 20 Puglia and Matera
- 21 Southern Puglia Italy
- 22 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 23 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 24 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 25 Paris food tours?