I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이스카지노■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■온라인바카라추천ぢ온라인바카라추천
- 2 Now to Madrid
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Chania
- 5 Edinbrugh
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 8 Hotels in Turin
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 15 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 3 days solo in London
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 22 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 23 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 24 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 25 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train