I am planning a trip with my girlfriend that has never been to Europe. I have been many times all over western EU, but mainly the big cities and highlights.
We are starting in London, then off to Paris, and ending in on a houseboat in Amsterdam for my big 40th bday. All of which I have done before.
But we do have 4 days to kill between Paris and Amsterdam. I would like to do something new / different. Either as day trips, or as a point to point to point type travel. And seeing as how we are already hitting the big cities, I am open to different / unique ideas. I did a day trip to Epernay from Paris on my last visit, and loved it.
My GF seems to want to see Germany. so maybe some western Germany / Rhine adventures? I have never seen Luxembourg or Bruges....
Bonus points for keeping it inexpensive! we love deals!
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 4 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 5 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 6 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 7 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 8 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 9 this is a test
- 10 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 11 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 12 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 13 Cornwall and Germany
- 14 Rome
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 17 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 18 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Cars in France
- 20 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 21 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 22 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 23 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 24 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 25 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!