I am visiting Germany in Oberhausen on 5th Nov for Business purpose. I have 01 day planned visit for workshop on 6th and then have 4 days for sightseeing, till 10th Nov and on 11th return flight.
Please guide me where to visit in Germany in these 4 days starting from Oberhausen. Also guide me if Belgium can be added for 01 day during this time. I have no problem sleeping in train during night for longer travels.
Appreciating your most urgent help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 4 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 8 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 9 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 10 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 13 Super Cover For Hertz
- 14 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 15 When to Visit Scotland
- 16 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 17 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 18 Amalfi Coast help
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Sicily
- 21 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 Where to buy Saffron?
- 25 English Countryside