I am visiting Germany in Oberhausen on 5th Nov for Business purpose. I have 01 day planned visit for workshop on 6th and then have 4 days for sightseeing, till 10th Nov and on 11th return flight.
Please guide me where to visit in Germany in these 4 days starting from Oberhausen. Also guide me if Belgium can be added for 01 day during this time. I have no problem sleeping in train during night for longer travels.
Appreciating your most urgent help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 2 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 5 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 8 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 10 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 11 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 12 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 13 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 14 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 15 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 16 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 19 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 20 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 23 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 24 Reaching the Lake District
- 25 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?