My wife and I are concluding our 2 week Europe trip with 3 nights in Madrid. We are trying to decide whether or not we should use a day to take a day trip to Toledo. From the research we've done it seems like a popular day visit. With only 3 nights we aren't sure if we should just stay in Madrid or possibly do the 1/2 day or full day trip to Toledo. We want to see as much as possible. Any advice or suggestions will be much appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 3 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 4 Vacation
- 5 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 6 Rouen Tour Companies
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Praiano hotel question
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 21 Rome-Itinerary
- 22 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 25 Sabbatical in Tuscany