This is following up with my earlier thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/is-switzerland-worth-it.cfm).
I am looking for some ideas on how best I can plan 3 1/2 days Switzerland trip.
Here is my known plan
Day 1 - Arrive in Laussane around 4 PM. Hotel Reserved for that night in Cully.
Day 2 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 3 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 4 - Hotel reserved in Basel
Day 5 - End of trip - Leave for intl flight back home.
My interests are hiking & biking, top of Europe, lake boat tours and walking around & the panoramic train rides (Glacier or Bernina or Both). Given the time I have and locations I am at, what do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 2 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 3 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 4 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 5 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 6 Italy - best two central locations
- 7 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 8 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 9 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 10 Overnight Train Questions
- 11 Istanbul tour guides?
- 12 Flamenco Shows
- 13 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 14 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 15 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 16 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 17 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 18 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 19 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 20 Tour or independent
- 21 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 22 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 23 Vet my itinerary
- 24 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 25 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime