This is following up with my earlier thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/is-switzerland-worth-it.cfm).
I am looking for some ideas on how best I can plan 3 1/2 days Switzerland trip.
Here is my known plan
Day 1 - Arrive in Laussane around 4 PM. Hotel Reserved for that night in Cully.
Day 2 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 3 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 4 - Hotel reserved in Basel
Day 5 - End of trip - Leave for intl flight back home.
My interests are hiking & biking, top of Europe, lake boat tours and walking around & the panoramic train rides (Glacier or Bernina or Both). Given the time I have and locations I am at, what do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Food in Positano
- 4 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 8 Katyn massacres
- 9 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 10 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 11 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 12 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 13 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 14 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 15 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 16 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 17 Ireland hotel questions
- 18 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 19 Italy
- 20 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 21 3 weeks in Spain
- 22 Emergencies in Ireland
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 25 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere