This is following up with my earlier thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/is-switzerland-worth-it.cfm).
I am looking for some ideas on how best I can plan 3 1/2 days Switzerland trip.
Here is my known plan
Day 1 - Arrive in Laussane around 4 PM. Hotel Reserved for that night in Cully.
Day 2 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 3 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 4 - Hotel reserved in Basel
Day 5 - End of trip - Leave for intl flight back home.
My interests are hiking & biking, top of Europe, lake boat tours and walking around & the panoramic train rides (Glacier or Bernina or Both). Given the time I have and locations I am at, what do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 Short Trip in July
- 3 바카라카지노→[强( AO236。TK )强]←슈퍼카지노바카라카지노
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 6 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 7 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 8 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 11 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 14 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 15 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Sim Card Options
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Day trip ideas
- 24 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 25 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card