This is following up with my earlier thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/is-switzerland-worth-it.cfm).
I am looking for some ideas on how best I can plan 3 1/2 days Switzerland trip.
Here is my known plan
Day 1 - Arrive in Laussane around 4 PM. Hotel Reserved for that night in Cully.
Day 2 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 3 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 4 - Hotel reserved in Basel
Day 5 - End of trip - Leave for intl flight back home.
My interests are hiking & biking, top of Europe, lake boat tours and walking around & the panoramic train rides (Glacier or Bernina or Both). Given the time I have and locations I am at, what do you recommend?
3 Days in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 2 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 7 Potential trip - Balkans
- 8 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 9 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 10 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 11 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 12 Back to Provence in 2015
- 13 England in 7 days
- 14 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 17 Dordogne lodging
- 18 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 19 Rocamaxour
- 20 Dordogne markets
- 21 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 22 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 23 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 24 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 25 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper