This is following up with my earlier thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/is-switzerland-worth-it.cfm).
I am looking for some ideas on how best I can plan 3 1/2 days Switzerland trip.
Here is my known plan
Day 1 - Arrive in Laussane around 4 PM. Hotel Reserved for that night in Cully.
Day 2 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 3 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 4 - Hotel reserved in Basel
Day 5 - End of trip - Leave for intl flight back home.
My interests are hiking & biking, top of Europe, lake boat tours and walking around & the panoramic train rides (Glacier or Bernina or Both). Given the time I have and locations I am at, what do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 3 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 4 What one thing in Paris?
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 8 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 9 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 10 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 13 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 18 Holiday in Austria
- 19 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 20 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 23 Retiring to Southern France
- 24 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos