This is following up with my earlier thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/is-switzerland-worth-it.cfm).
I am looking for some ideas on how best I can plan 3 1/2 days Switzerland trip.
Here is my known plan
Day 1 - Arrive in Laussane around 4 PM. Hotel Reserved for that night in Cully.
Day 2 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 3 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 4 - Hotel reserved in Basel
Day 5 - End of trip - Leave for intl flight back home.
My interests are hiking & biking, top of Europe, lake boat tours and walking around & the panoramic train rides (Glacier or Bernina or Both). Given the time I have and locations I am at, what do you recommend?
3 Days in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Trains in Europe
- 4 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 8 3 weeks in Sicily
- 9 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 10 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 11 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 12 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 13 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 16 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 17 Raining in rome
- 18 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 19 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 20 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 21 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 22 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 23 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 24 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 25 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna