This is following up with my earlier thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/is-switzerland-worth-it.cfm).
I am looking for some ideas on how best I can plan 3 1/2 days Switzerland trip.
Here is my known plan
Day 1 - Arrive in Laussane around 4 PM. Hotel Reserved for that night in Cully.
Day 2 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 3 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 4 - Hotel reserved in Basel
Day 5 - End of trip - Leave for intl flight back home.
My interests are hiking & biking, top of Europe, lake boat tours and walking around & the panoramic train rides (Glacier or Bernina or Both). Given the time I have and locations I am at, what do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 2 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 3 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 6 How big backpack do I need?
- 7 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 8 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 11 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 12 Path of the Gods Question
- 13 Loire Valley 12 days
- 14 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 15 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 16 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 17 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 22 Prague on a budget...
- 23 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 24 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 25 One week travelling from Spain to Paris