This is following up with my earlier thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/is-switzerland-worth-it.cfm).
I am looking for some ideas on how best I can plan 3 1/2 days Switzerland trip.
Here is my known plan
Day 1 - Arrive in Laussane around 4 PM. Hotel Reserved for that night in Cully.
Day 2 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 3 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 4 - Hotel reserved in Basel
Day 5 - End of trip - Leave for intl flight back home.
My interests are hiking & biking, top of Europe, lake boat tours and walking around & the panoramic train rides (Glacier or Bernina or Both). Given the time I have and locations I am at, what do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 2 Parking in Italy
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 5 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 6 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 7 1 week in Malaga
- 8 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 9 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 10 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 11 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 12 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 13 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 14 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 17 FAQs
- 18 Naples to Pompeii
- 19 Amsterdam and ?????
- 20 St Petersberg/Moscow/Prague
- 21 apartments florence
- 22 Ireland ToDo
- 23 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 24 Amsterdam vs. France
- 25 To europe this Aug