This is following up with my earlier thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/is-switzerland-worth-it.cfm).
I am looking for some ideas on how best I can plan 3 1/2 days Switzerland trip.
Here is my known plan
Day 1 - Arrive in Laussane around 4 PM. Hotel Reserved for that night in Cully.
Day 2 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 3 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 4 - Hotel reserved in Basel
Day 5 - End of trip - Leave for intl flight back home.
My interests are hiking & biking, top of Europe, lake boat tours and walking around & the panoramic train rides (Glacier or Bernina or Both). Given the time I have and locations I am at, what do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 Help on ancient history route
- 4 3 days solo in London
- 5 Chania
- 6 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 7 Now to Madrid
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 10 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 11 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 12 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 13 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 14 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 15 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Sicily: which coast?
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)