I wonder if anyone could help our itinerary for our honeymoon to Italy this December. I think I already know the cities that we want to visit, but I don't know which one better be the first destination. This is our first time going to Italy. In fact, this is our first time exploring Europe too. We decided we want to go to Italy since many people recommend it to us. So, here we are planning our trip to Italy
so these are the cities that we'd like to visit: Venice, Milan, Florence, Rome, Naples
We're thinking to visit only 3-4 cities, since we really want to enjoy the quality time in every city. We are still open for suggestions of course! We prefer warm weather, yet we wouldn't mind to have a few days exploring winter. So, if you guys could suggest us other cities that we might like, we'd like to hear it! And one more thing, we know it's winter season, but we really want to explore beaches (if can), because actually we love it so much.
My concern is, since we'll depart few days before christmas (dec 21), I wonder which city that offer the most beautiful and felt so chrismasy? we're thinking Milan/Venice, with the winter season and everything. but we prefer to hear it from you who been there on Christmas. Maybe, if we decide the first city, we could easily decide the rest.
So, please help us.
Many thanks in advance
2 weeks of honeymoon in Italy on December. Which city to go first?
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 3 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 6 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 10 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 11 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 12 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 13 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 14 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 15 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 16 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 17 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 18 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 19 France by rail or car?
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 24 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 25 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?