I wonder if anyone could help our itinerary for our honeymoon to Italy this December. I think I already know the cities that we want to visit, but I don't know which one better be the first destination. This is our first time going to Italy. In fact, this is our first time exploring Europe too. We decided we want to go to Italy since many people recommend it to us. So, here we are planning our trip to Italy
so these are the cities that we'd like to visit: Venice, Milan, Florence, Rome, Naples
We're thinking to visit only 3-4 cities, since we really want to enjoy the quality time in every city. We are still open for suggestions of course! We prefer warm weather, yet we wouldn't mind to have a few days exploring winter. So, if you guys could suggest us other cities that we might like, we'd like to hear it! And one more thing, we know it's winter season, but we really want to explore beaches (if can), because actually we love it so much.
My concern is, since we'll depart few days before christmas (dec 21), I wonder which city that offer the most beautiful and felt so chrismasy? we're thinking Milan/Venice, with the winter season and everything. but we prefer to hear it from you who been there on Christmas. Maybe, if we decide the first city, we could easily decide the rest.
So, please help us.
Many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 9 France, UK and Ireland
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 12 French theater in Paris
- 13 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 16 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 17 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 18 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 19 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 20 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 21 What do after Bernia Express?
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Walking itinerary in England?
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies
2 weeks of honeymoon in Italy on December. Which city to go first?