I wonder if anyone could help our itinerary for our honeymoon to Italy this December. I think I already know the cities that we want to visit, but I don't know which one better be the first destination. This is our first time going to Italy. In fact, this is our first time exploring Europe too. We decided we want to go to Italy since many people recommend it to us. So, here we are planning our trip to Italy
so these are the cities that we'd like to visit: Venice, Milan, Florence, Rome, Naples
We're thinking to visit only 3-4 cities, since we really want to enjoy the quality time in every city. We are still open for suggestions of course! We prefer warm weather, yet we wouldn't mind to have a few days exploring winter. So, if you guys could suggest us other cities that we might like, we'd like to hear it! And one more thing, we know it's winter season, but we really want to explore beaches (if can), because actually we love it so much.
My concern is, since we'll depart few days before christmas (dec 21), I wonder which city that offer the most beautiful and felt so chrismasy? we're thinking Milan/Venice, with the winter season and everything. but we prefer to hear it from you who been there on Christmas. Maybe, if we decide the first city, we could easily decide the rest.
So, please help us.
Many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 retruning to US with souveniers
- 2 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 5 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 11 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 25 Hotels in Turin
2 weeks of honeymoon in Italy on December. Which city to go first?