You have always given the best advice on prior trips ...so seeking your guidance yet again!
I have booked a round trip flight to Madrid from NY in mid May. I will be traveling with hubby and two daughters (2 and 5 years old). Hubby and I have been to Spain before but without the kids. My girls have traveled extensively with us (event the 2 year old) and we would really like to do a road trip focused on the southern parts of Spain. Also, is it even possible to squeeze in Portugal as part of this trip?
My dream itinerary would be as follows:
Madrid - Salamanca - Porto - Lisbon - Faro - Seville - Ronda - Granada - Cordoba - Toledo - Madrid !!
I am sure you will agree that is a bit far fetched for 2 weeks with kids in tow. What cities should I really focus on? Our kids do well in the car...and a driving stretch of upto 4 hrs every other day should be fine. Also,we love outdoorsy stuff like hiking and beaches etc.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 2 Switzerland in September
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Where to eat in Rome?
- 5 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 6 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 7 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 8 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Positano or Sorrento?
- 11 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 12 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 18 AMS Car Rental
- 19 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 20 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 21 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 22 weekend from cologne germany
- 23 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 24 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg