This will be my first time traveling in Europe. I have a 12 hour layover in Milan (unfortunately in the middle of the night) before flying home to NYC. I was thinking about changing my flight to a couple days later and seeing the city and perhaps a trip to Venice or Florence. Since I've never done this, is changing flights like that pretty easy to do? What's the best way to go about that? If I had to choose one... Florence or Venice?
Thanks for any insight and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 3 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 4 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 5 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Barcelona
- 15 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 16 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 17 Prague
- 18 Ischia
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Spain and South of France
- 21 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 22 Overnight at Heathrow
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 France, UK and Ireland
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
12 hour layover in Milan, thinking of changing flight home to extend stay