This will be my first time traveling in Europe. I have a 12 hour layover in Milan (unfortunately in the middle of the night) before flying home to NYC. I was thinking about changing my flight to a couple days later and seeing the city and perhaps a trip to Venice or Florence. Since I've never done this, is changing flights like that pretty easy to do? What's the best way to go about that? If I had to choose one... Florence or Venice?
Thanks for any insight and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 Help on ancient history route
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Edinbrugh
- 6 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 7 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 8 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 9 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 13 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 14 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 15 Maximizing Norway time
- 16 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 19 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 3 days solo in London
- 22 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 23 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 Scotland
12 hour layover in Milan, thinking of changing flight home to extend stay