This will be my first time traveling in Europe. I have a 12 hour layover in Milan (unfortunately in the middle of the night) before flying home to NYC. I was thinking about changing my flight to a couple days later and seeing the city and perhaps a trip to Venice or Florence. Since I've never done this, is changing flights like that pretty easy to do? What's the best way to go about that? If I had to choose one... Florence or Venice?
Thanks for any insight and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 손오공 ▶ 도메인 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 LIsbon
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Corfu
- 13 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 14 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
12 hour layover in Milan, thinking of changing flight home to extend stay