This will be my first time traveling in Europe. I have a 12 hour layover in Milan (unfortunately in the middle of the night) before flying home to NYC. I was thinking about changing my flight to a couple days later and seeing the city and perhaps a trip to Venice or Florence. Since I've never done this, is changing flights like that pretty easy to do? What's the best way to go about that? If I had to choose one... Florence or Venice?
Thanks for any insight and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which city order makes most sense?
- 2 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 3 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 4 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 5 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 6 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Valencia, Spain
- 9 Restaurants in Spain
- 10 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 11 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 12 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 13 credit and debit cards
- 14 Transportation Question Italy
- 15 Help with basic itinerary
- 16 Short Trip to Paris
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 18 Greece and Italy Combo
- 19 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 20 Final Four
- 21 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 22 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 23 Where are the Mods?
- 24 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 25 England + France 12-day itinerary
12 hour layover in Milan, thinking of changing flight home to extend stay