My boyfriend and I are flying round trip into Gothenburg Sweden from 24-Sept to 6-Oct. When you factor out the international travel, our sightseeing of Scandinavia spans 11 full days (25-Sept to 5-Oct). I would love to receive recommendations for what to see/do during our stay.
We are an active couple, so biking, hiking and water activities are enjoyed. At the least, we know we want to see the capital cities (Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen) and we would very much like to cruise the fjords (Bergen). Of 11 full days, Day 1 and Day 11 need to be in Gothenburg Sweden. How should we fill the time in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 5 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 6 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 7 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 8 Travelling with Vueling?
- 9 Night Bus?
- 10 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 11 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 17 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 18 seat reservations
- 19 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 20 Italy in a week
- 21 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 22 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 23 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Valencia Spain