My boyfriend and I are flying round trip into Gothenburg Sweden from 24-Sept to 6-Oct. When you factor out the international travel, our sightseeing of Scandinavia spans 11 full days (25-Sept to 5-Oct). I would love to receive recommendations for what to see/do during our stay.
We are an active couple, so biking, hiking and water activities are enjoyed. At the least, we know we want to see the capital cities (Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen) and we would very much like to cruise the fjords (Bergen). Of 11 full days, Day 1 and Day 11 need to be in Gothenburg Sweden. How should we fill the time in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 2 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 Venice
- 7 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 10 London 2For1 question
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 18 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 19 Another Book List for Italy
- 20 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 21 Last night in Sweden
- 22 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 25 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!