My boyfriend and I are flying round trip into Gothenburg Sweden from 24-Sept to 6-Oct. When you factor out the international travel, our sightseeing of Scandinavia spans 11 full days (25-Sept to 5-Oct). I would love to receive recommendations for what to see/do during our stay.
We are an active couple, so biking, hiking and water activities are enjoyed. At the least, we know we want to see the capital cities (Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen) and we would very much like to cruise the fjords (Bergen). Of 11 full days, Day 1 and Day 11 need to be in Gothenburg Sweden. How should we fill the time in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 vegetarian in spain
- 8 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 9 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Madrid airport question
- 15 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 16 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 17 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 18 Imbros Gorge
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 22 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Corpus Christi in Toledo?