My boyfriend and I are flying round trip into Gothenburg Sweden from 24-Sept to 6-Oct. When you factor out the international travel, our sightseeing of Scandinavia spans 11 full days (25-Sept to 5-Oct). I would love to receive recommendations for what to see/do during our stay.
We are an active couple, so biking, hiking and water activities are enjoyed. At the least, we know we want to see the capital cities (Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen) and we would very much like to cruise the fjords (Bergen). Of 11 full days, Day 1 and Day 11 need to be in Gothenburg Sweden. How should we fill the time in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Tour groups
- 4 So much to do, so little time!
- 5 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 Baby Milk
- 8 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 French restaurants
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 14 Driving in Italy?
- 15 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 16 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 17 Super Cover For Hertz
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 20 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Hotel in Vienna
- 25 Church service in Dubrovnik