Me and my boyfriend are looking to travel anywhere between 11-14 nights to a few places from Cairo, Egypt. We are in our early/mid 20's, love adventure, and are also fascinated by all the European culture. We are willing to fly to several places or take trains. I haven't set my mind on any specific locations yet so I'm completely open to any suggestions. But we aren't looking to go to Greece, London, or Amsterdam because we have been these places before. Where would be a few good places to travel to? What cities would pair well together in a trip (even if we have to fly from place to place)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 Iceland in 7 days.
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 8 LIsbon
- 9 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Luggage Storage
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 18 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 19 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Summer Travel order