Me and my boyfriend are looking to travel anywhere between 11-14 nights to a few places from Cairo, Egypt. We are in our early/mid 20's, love adventure, and are also fascinated by all the European culture. We are willing to fly to several places or take trains. I haven't set my mind on any specific locations yet so I'm completely open to any suggestions. But we aren't looking to go to Greece, London, or Amsterdam because we have been these places before. Where would be a few good places to travel to? What cities would pair well together in a trip (even if we have to fly from place to place)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 2 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 3 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 6 Venice
- 7 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 10 London 2For1 question
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 18 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 19 Another Book List for Italy
- 20 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 21 Last night in Sweden
- 22 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 25 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!