Me and my boyfriend are looking to travel anywhere between 11-14 nights to a few places from Cairo, Egypt. We are in our early/mid 20's, love adventure, and are also fascinated by all the European culture. We are willing to fly to several places or take trains. I haven't set my mind on any specific locations yet so I'm completely open to any suggestions. But we aren't looking to go to Greece, London, or Amsterdam because we have been these places before. Where would be a few good places to travel to? What cities would pair well together in a trip (even if we have to fly from place to place)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 2 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 3 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 4 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 5 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 8 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 9 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 10 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Iceland
- 14 Venice/Mestre
- 15 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 16 Our future trip to Greece
- 17 Russia in two weeks in December
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Christmas Day in Granada
- 20 car insurance italy
- 21 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 22 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 23 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 24 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 25 Transylvania - June 2018