Me and my boyfriend are looking to travel anywhere between 11-14 nights to a few places from Cairo, Egypt. We are in our early/mid 20's, love adventure, and are also fascinated by all the European culture. We are willing to fly to several places or take trains. I haven't set my mind on any specific locations yet so I'm completely open to any suggestions. But we aren't looking to go to Greece, London, or Amsterdam because we have been these places before. Where would be a few good places to travel to? What cities would pair well together in a trip (even if we have to fly from place to place)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Book holiday homes with Kingdom of rentals
- 2 Advice: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 5 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 6 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 7 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 10 free international phone calls
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 13 France Study Abroad
- 14 Lisbon
- 15 Airport Transportation
- 16 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 17 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 18 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 21 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 22 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 23 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 24 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 25 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day