Hi this is Roan
I need a little advise. I am on a 10 day Vacation to Europe. Just me and My Wife. Right now I am in Brussels. I would like to know a few things:-
1) Best way to divide my vacation in Brussels or Best places to Visit ?
2) A Day trips to European cities eg: Paris, Amsterdam, Frankfurt. What can fit my schedule ?
3) Any particular place i should add to my travel schedule to make by vacation memorable.
Hope to hear from you guys !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 2 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 3 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 4 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 8 Ibiiza Spain
- 9 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 10 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Cartagena Spain
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 16 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 17 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 18 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 19 Help with Ireland Trip
- 20 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 21 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 22 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
Hi this is Roan