We are 3 friends(male) who plan to visit some of the popular fun and cultural places in Spain for 10 nights. We are thinking of doing Ibiza, Sevilla, Puertabanos, Barcelona and Madrid if time permits. What is the best way to get around and if an itinerary could be suggested. We will fly from Malaga to Ibiza. Is AVE a good option or can we just rent a car to do some of the cities! I love driving so we can rent a car. How many nights should we spend in each place? I believe Sunday brunch at Niki Beach is fantastic so we plan to be there on a Sunday. What are good days/nights to be in Ibiza-guess Friday and Sat
10 days in Spain- August 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 3 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 4 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 5 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 6 100 years of French gratitude
- 7 Paris T A X I
- 8 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 9 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 10 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 11 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 12 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 13 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 14 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 15 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 16 First Trip to Europe
- 17 Globus Tours
- 18 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 19 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 20 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 21 Central London Hotels
- 22 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 23 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 24 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 25 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base