We are 3 friends(male) who plan to visit some of the popular fun and cultural places in Spain for 10 nights. We are thinking of doing Ibiza, Sevilla, Puertabanos, Barcelona and Madrid if time permits. What is the best way to get around and if an itinerary could be suggested. We will fly from Malaga to Ibiza. Is AVE a good option or can we just rent a car to do some of the cities! I love driving so we can rent a car. How many nights should we spend in each place? I believe Sunday brunch at Niki Beach is fantastic so we plan to be there on a Sunday. What are good days/nights to be in Ibiza-guess Friday and Sat
10 days in Spain- August 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 2 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 5 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 6 Best london location to stay?
- 7 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 8 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 9 A guide to Madrid
- 10 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 11 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 12 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 13 VIGO, SPAIN
- 14 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 15 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 16 Potential trip - Balkans
- 17 Scotland and northern England
- 18 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 19 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 20 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 21 Bus Croatia
- 22 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 23 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 24 April in Madrid
- 25 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!