We are 3 friends(male) who plan to visit some of the popular fun and cultural places in Spain for 10 nights. We are thinking of doing Ibiza, Sevilla, Puertabanos, Barcelona and Madrid if time permits. What is the best way to get around and if an itinerary could be suggested. We will fly from Malaga to Ibiza. Is AVE a good option or can we just rent a car to do some of the cities! I love driving so we can rent a car. How many nights should we spend in each place? I believe Sunday brunch at Niki Beach is fantastic so we plan to be there on a Sunday. What are good days/nights to be in Ibiza-guess Friday and Sat
10 days in Spain- August 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 Good times in Munich, the city
- 4 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 5 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 6 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 7 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 12 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Lake Como transportation questions
- 15 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Iwango went…to Nice
- 19 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 20 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 21 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Cylades Island Hopping